BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well Done Miki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Well Done Miki Empty
PostSubject: Well Done Miki   Well Done Miki Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:11 am

Well Done Miki on being the first 175 this season ! and therefore being the winner of the Wobblyman Trophy ! Isn't strange that 'Jose' has now taken you into the bantam hall of fame like it did Phil last year - great riding.....
Regards Mike
Back to top Go down
john bass

john bass

Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Well Done Miki Empty
PostSubject: Wobbleyman Trophy for top 175...   Well Done Miki Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 8:53 pm

Hi All!
Apolgies for absence. My excuse is that my new PC got its ions & electrons in a twist. Think I´ve sorted it ...
The Wobbleyman (his weight too heavy to mention here) could have done with the extra 50ccs and he was quite simplistic in the way of doing things yet highly successful as a business man & a great trier to get his ports works properly. Lap times I saw shows the quickest 175 as 20seconds slower -- a lap, than the 125s, so the 175 rider has to work much harder to get up amonst the front runners.
--- So it seems right that the Wobbleyman memorial trophy goes 175. That, despite Ian Scutt being a worthy top of Season´s Improved Rider. Toppled our Peter off his 3rd place perch -- well done Ian!
Well done those that struggled thro´the season -- its worth it in the end.
All the best in 2008.
Aye! JayBee.
Back to top Go down
http://t-online.de
mikisprosen

mikisprosen

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-12-14

Well Done Miki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Done Miki   Well Done Miki Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 10:19 pm

Thanks Mike. Had a great time getting there. The reason Jose made it was down to Phil, all I did was ride her! Unfortunately I have to hand her back now so no bantam for me next season I'm afraid! See you all soon, Miki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well Done Miki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Done Miki   Well Done Miki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well Done Miki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BSA Bantam Racing :: Your first category :: Bantam Racing Forum-
Jump to: