BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show Empty
PostSubject: Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show   Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Tony Jones Triple title winning bantam 73 74 75 and the fastest bantam round the
TT Mountain circuit is on the BSA Bantam Club stand at the Telford Show at the
weekend. Also availible are bsa bantam racing flyers...
( Dan or anyone can post post that pic off facebook here ??)
Back to top Go down
dansofield550

dansofield550

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show   Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:37 pm

here it is , looking pretty fast

Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show 530838_495318697174160_603306750_n_zpse7b37b02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show   Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:19 am

Not only can you make things in minutes that others would take weeks or months to do dan you seem to have every spy shot of every bantam produced do you work on the side as a cleb photographer lol, on a more serious note is your bike now up and running and have you or are you testing it before Mallory ?
Back to top Go down
dansofield550

dansofield550

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show   Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:21 am

The bikes not running at the moment as since I've powerjetted the carb its run too rich to pull away, after many jet changes and much cursing I noticed tje float level was too high, again much cursing and level setting I noticed fuel in the float ..:..D'oh , waiting for new one to come, then its waiting till march test day, hopefully I'll be there itching to get going, got lots to test in the gearbox and my new inlet timing ,

On the picture mike pointed me in the right direction, if from the Facebook site.
Back to top Go down
Edward Pickering

Edward Pickering

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show   Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:30 am

Dad took a couple of photos of the bantam's at the show, nice to see and have a chat to Nick Bramley also.

Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show 2013_02_10_2835_zpsb0d7c06a

Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show 2013_02_10_2832_zps997b6446

Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show 2013_02_10_2831_zpsf8657831

Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show 2013_02_10_2830_zpsacb9deed

Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show 2013_02_10_2837_zpsea4b4899

Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show 2013_02_10_2836_zps3ed7940a

Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show 2013_02_10_2786_zpsfdd885ff

Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show 2013_02_10_2785_zps1fe1b692
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show   Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:46 am

Great stand by Mike and Anne of the BSA Bantam Club!! Great to chat to them and see our
Bantam Racing flyers freely availible... and going like hot cakes.. I hope someone snapped up
Chris Bennions Bantam...

Tony Jones' Bantam is at the Bristol Show next weekend - (Shepton Mallet) and then goes back
under the dust sheet... the thing that surprised me most is that its a reed motor!

Back to top Go down
adam p

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show   Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:50 am

great pictures ed and Malcolm, the profile of bantam racing being well and truly raised Very Happy
Back to top Go down
john bass

john bass

Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Marvellous!   Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Marvellous!

Makes me feel it was a part of my life of which I can be truly proud. A short part -- and far too short unfortuantely.

All the best --- to all!
Back to top Go down
http://t-online.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show   Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fastest Bantam round the TT Mountain Circuit at Telford Show
Page 1 of 1