BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dates for next year

Go down 
+3
ptibbitt125
mjpowell
ray davis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ray davis

ray davis

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-12-08

dates for next year Empty
PostSubject: dates for next year   dates for next year Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:09 am

Dear all

i was wondering when the dates for next year are decided. i am working in spain now and the trip is a long one but feasible over a weekend .. certainly can do the summer ones and the last one at cadwell. might even be able to do an easter trip! keen to do a full season and putting ideas together for a new chassis as you may have noticed an enforced sit up and beg style this year!!! might have even lost some weight by then being on a healthier spanish diet!!

anyway thanks to all bantam riders who have helped me on my mostly lone crusade this year. phil, steve, alan etc ... enjoyed every minute of it. hope to be a bit more competitive amongst the 175ers and less wragged in front of and behind the more seasoned campaigners.

cheers
ray davis
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Race Dates   dates for next year Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:38 am

Hi Ray
Race dates will be availble after the AGM on 11th of November so Alan will post them shortly afterwards......
I hope everyone is ready for a few shocks to next years promgramme -back to a circuit we haven't been to for a number of years and hopefully to a circuit that you haven't been to? (I'm guessing about 3 of us have but not on bantams!) Well that should start you all guessing?
Mike
Back to top Go down
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Guesses   dates for next year Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:02 am

How about Snetterton, and Donington, respectively.
Back to top Go down
ray davis

ray davis

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: dates for next year   dates for next year Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 9:33 pm

Daytona??
Back to top Go down
pushrod

pushrod

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: dates for next year   dates for next year Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:30 am

If it IS Daytona, can we have it for the whole weekend? ( It's a long way to drive for just a one-day meet! ) Very Happy Have a nice AGM, everyone! sunny
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

PostSubject: FAO Pete.....   dates for next year Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:25 am

Good guessing Pete.... 1 out of 2 50%

See you at the AGM..........

Mike
Back to top Go down
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

PostSubject: Suspense   dates for next year Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:39 am

Hi Mike,

Thanks for going to the AGM if you did.

OK I got one out of the two. So we now know that one of next year's circuits is Donington or Snetterton.

Please may we know the identity of the other?

I'll troll off and see if the VMCC site has got anything, I suppose its all a bit early for this sort of thing but i am trying to get myself enthused for next year.

All the best, pete
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

PostSubject: Fao Pete   dates for next year Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:13 am

Hi I don't need to answer this anymore I think? As all the dates are now published. I assume you have been to Donington?(Pete) at some time in the dim and distant past. I've been there once in 1987 on a 125 Honda. I bet Mick's been there? and thats it. Very exciting! The we haven't been to for a while - Three Sisters and last time we went I was the fastest lapper in the Champion of Champions Race. Its the one circuit Bantams can kick ass at.....
Regards Mike
Back to top Go down
mikisprosen

mikisprosen

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: dates for next year   dates for next year Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:15 pm

Hi. I did donington a couple of years ago on the rudge. Fast circuit and fast corners too. Should be a lot of fun. Miki
Back to top Go down
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

PostSubject: FAO Mike re Donington   dates for next year Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:08 pm

Mike,

The only time I've ridden a motorcycle at Donington was riding our RS250 onto the grid, for Fernando Mendes to race (Team No Limits 1994).

But I have won 2 races ! On bicycles. Each year at the M/C GP there was a charity bicycle race (Save the Children I think), for riders and mechanics. This was 1989 and 1990 . I got bored with it, there was no opposition.

Will we use the full GP circuit, or the 2 mile one that deletes the Mellbourn loop?
Back to top Go down
Ned

Ned

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: dates for next year   dates for next year Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:23 am

Dam ! I was hoping it was going to be Snetterton. Far easier to get to for me.
Selfish I know but I only drive to tracks not ride on them.
Back to top Go down
Sport-Pics

Sport-Pics

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: dates for next year   dates for next year Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:37 am

I see the joined up thinking brigade have managed to clash with not one, not two, but three CRMC meetings next year (provisionally)

If you think it doesn't make a difference!!!

Rusty
Back to top Go down
http://www.sport-pics.co.uk
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

PostSubject: Donington   dates for next year Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:31 pm

Have learnt that the full GP circuit will be used, and that racing can continue to 8pm! (sunset is at approx 8.15 pm)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dates for next year   dates for next year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dates for next year
Page 1 of 1