BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider Empty
PostSubject: Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider   Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 8:02 am

!Fast Bsa Bantam seeks rider!

Bantam water cooled reed valve disc brake all the normal bits and peices however engine made and prepared ready for 2007 by Trevor Amos!
This bike still holds the Lydden Hill lap record at 48.2 secs(1998) when it's rider was a certain Mr Carkeek. This bike is rapid! Interested parties please contact Steven Hall on 01536 418334 ........
Back to top Go down
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider   Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 5:30 am

Steady on Mike and Steve, with the right jockey this could seriously undermine my traditional 3rd place..... study
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

PostSubject: Yes quite....   Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 7:51 am

Peter its not just your 3rd place that could be upset? It could be everyones places? Anyway Ian's bike is sorted, Ted's building Mick a new motor, I should have a new motor mid season and Robbie has been busy too ! You will have to start your long over-due alloy barrelled missile affraid
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

PostSubject: Any Takers ?   Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 11:35 pm

Has anyone come forward to ride this lovely Bantam ? I have not heard I thought perhaps some of the 175ers may have fancied it ?
Back to top Go down
mikisprosen

mikisprosen

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider   Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 8:40 am

Hi Mike, this is Miki. We thought you ought to be the first to know that Phil has been offered the ride for this year, although it may not be ready till mid season but Phil has decided to start the season on my 125 anyway and I will be riding his 175. The winds of change are blowing in Cornwall at the moment! Miki.
Back to top Go down
john bass

john bass

Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Fan club is growing...   Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 8:46 pm

Miki Sprosen for 2007 175 Champ - Go for it Miki!
Alan Brown for 125 or Phil Betty...
Nuff said!
Back to top Go down
http://t-online.de
john bass

john bass

Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Cornwal?   Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 8:53 pm

Miki!
Did you say Cornwall -- Mousehole, Mullion and Cadgewith --were
my favourite drinking holes!

Half century ago -- of course!

In corporate madness they lobbied for fairings and reed valves
- the 175 is closer to a real Bantam.
All the best, JB.
Back to top Go down
http://t-online.de
tonydavis

tonydavis

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider   Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 11:40 pm

miki sprosen wrote:
Hi Mike, this is Miki. We thought you ought to be the first to know that Phil has been offered the ride for this year, although it may not be ready till mid season but Phil has decided to start the season on my 125 anyway and I will be riding his 175. The winds of change are blowing in Cornwall at the moment! Miki.

Good on ya Miki and Phil I think you'll both go well on them. phil had a great season and deserves a run on this bike and from what I saw of you Miki you just needed a bit more power to get you up there.

As for me, too fat and slow to do any justice to even my own bike, but I'll make the odd appearance just to humour myself tongue
Back to top Go down
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Message for Herr Bass   Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 6:56 am

Hi John, hope to see you during the Dinner / prize giving tomorrow evening .

Hope to see Slick there too. Anyway, I will bring half a dozen Aeroplane Monthly's for you.

Preparation on my machine started in earnest a few hours ago, but it wont be enough I am sure.

All the best

PJ Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider   Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fast BSA Bantam seeks rider
Page 1 of 1