BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

web site owner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nigel breeze

nigel breeze

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2007-12-23

web site owner Empty
PostSubject: web site owner   web site owner Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 11:17 pm

hello, anyone know who owns this web site at present?
Back to top Go down
http://leginezeerb@hotmail.co.uk
Trevor Amos

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2010-08-13

web site owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: web site owner   web site owner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 12:32 am

Nigel, have a chat with Alan Brown, it might help ? Derek went down this road a while ago didn`t get too far as I understand it!

Where you able to replenish your stock of rubbish at the show?

Cheers for now, Trevor
Back to top Go down
nigel breeze

nigel breeze

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2007-12-23

web site owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: web site owner   web site owner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 3:04 am

Trevor, thanks. i did send a request to the site admin, but as yet had no reply. never mind though. Yesterday at stafford bike show i couldn’t help but buy another rusty scored 175 barrel( wish id took a 125 barrel as well they make nice paper weights) lol! i noticed some items i had been looking at on ebay miraculously appear on facebook as adverts, i get the feeling im being watched/stalked:lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://leginezeerb@hotmail.co.uk
Mick Jones

Mick Jones

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2006-12-05

web site owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: web site owner   web site owner Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 3:58 am

I have already offered my services to revamp the site and forum but no one seems interested i'm afraid, I thought it was in the best interests of the Formula to enhance it's status online and "sell it" to younger riders to get involved. I am Adobe accredited and a now retired freelance Web designer with all the software to do a professional job at no charge, just my way of giving back to my sport.
Back to top Go down
john bass

john bass

Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2006-12-06

web site owner Empty
PostSubject: Sounds Great ....   web site owner Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 5:08 am

Sounds Great Mick!

How is such a site funded? Does it come out of the account of whomever sets up a site?

Cheers!

JayBee.
Back to top Go down
http://t-online.de
Mick Jones

Mick Jones

web site owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: web site owner   web site owner Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 7:02 am

It should belong to the Bantam fraternity as a whole, with a small amount donated by all to pay for web space and domain name. I will be redesigning the site in the near future, bringing it up to date and more eye catching and informative to attract new riders. As for this forum, on a personal note, I believe FB can do everything and more and I see little point in maintaining such an outdated media source.
Back to top Go down
john bass

john bass

Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2006-12-06

web site owner Empty
PostSubject: Good on yer Mick...   web site owner Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 6:46 am

Good on yer Mick.
If it needs a contribution just say the word.

I think Trevor`s Wacky 50s -- more like just "Wacky" -- among the other fantastic technical bits and wonderful pictures should not be lost.
Is it possible to transfer all these into some sort of files without too much aggro?

In any case I feel it would be a shame if we end up with nowt ...

Cheers!
JayBee
Back to top Go down
http://t-online.de
Mick Jones

Mick Jones

web site owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: web site owner   web site owner Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 10:01 pm

Sorry John but unfortunately, due to a serious family problem which will consume all my time, I have had to withdraw my offer. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

web site owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: web site owner   web site owner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

web site owner
Page 1 of 1