BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ulster Grand Prix live on radio and net

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmie

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Ulster Grand Prix live on radio and net Empty
PostSubject: Ulster Grand Prix live on radio and net   Ulster Grand Prix live on radio and net Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 8:09 pm

http://www.belfastlive.co.uk/sport/other-sport/bbc-sport-ni-offer-fans-13442244

JayBee, will you be able to receive or is everything streamed from the UK blocked?

Jim
Back to top Go down
john bass

john bass

Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Ulster Grand Prix live on radio and net Empty
PostSubject: I've clicked in this time...   Ulster Grand Prix live on radio and net Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 4:40 am

Thanks Jimmie. I have Clicked-in this time and there a host of videos down the side. Look forward to Saturday.

My PC has been playing up in that several people in Chelmsford and Southend whose e-Mail addresses I had have not received e-Mails sent from me and they -- in turn -- have received nothing from me.. Seems like part of Essex don`t want to know me. Understandable, I suppose.

I got a warning from Facebook on Tuesday that this BSA .... web-site was not "secure" and heard later on the telly that some vicous virus -- name of Trojan ...., I think -- had wreaked havoc in some areas, world wide.

Funny, 'cos Facebook won't let me answer obvious messages for me and each time I have tried with a new password -- given by Facebook -- I have been told I am not me....

I often wondered about that -- now I know!

Cheers! Enjoy your Saturday ...

John-Boy!
Back to top Go down
http://t-online.de

Ulster Grand Prix live on radio and net
Page 1 of 1