BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trevski

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-28

What is it Empty
PostSubject: What is it   What is it Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:52 am

Hi All, my first posting so be gentle with me, I am clearing out my late fathers belongings of which some go back to the 1920s and we have what I think is a 125 racing Bantam, my mother says it was a "Launchbury Tuned " Bantam or tuned for Fred by George Todd we are not sure of the background anyone any tuning info or history? Trevski
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

What is it Empty
PostSubject: bantam what is it!   What is it Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:04 am

Hi trevski,
I think you should send a picture or describe it caefully and give us the name of your dad, there is some history in the club so we may be able to identify things with a bit of effort.
Regards,
alan (Admin)
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com
Trevski

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-28

What is it Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it   What is it Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:15 am

Hi, we know nothing much about this bike and I am not too sure about uploading photo`s to this forum is it easy??, my father only stored it for a racer by the name of Catlin, he did not race it though it was one he had collected, most of the work done on the bike looks to be well engineered but the bike is very neglected and rusty, it has an expansion pipe that looks to go up under where the seat would be if it had one and rear sets are bolted to the frame in front of the rear plunger units. I have photo`s (not good ones) but will post if ever I can fathom out this forum, Many thanks Trev.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is it Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it   What is it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BSA Bantam Racing :: Your first category :: Bantam Racing Forum-
Jump to: