BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Retired Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oldfogey(peterleonard)

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Retired Again Empty
PostSubject: Retired Again   Retired Again Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:54 pm

Hi Folks,
I was on my way to Donington at the weekend , got as far as Hinckley, and the Ticker siezed, and I spent the week in hospital .
It would have been great to see those of you that knew me, but now I'll have to wait till Mallory.
Congrats to Tim's lad Sam, on his finish .
Back to top Go down
Tim Partington

Tim Partington

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Retired Again Empty
PostSubject: Ticker's 'n Stuff   Retired Again Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:58 am

Hi Pete ,

Sorry you didn't make it to Donington. I reckon you had advance warning of the weather and just fancied a warm bed ,chatting up some young impressionable nurse ! Laughing

Sam was all ready to go out in the second race when the heavens opened.....he had the flippers ,wet suit and aqualung fitted, but to no avail ! He was heard to mutter something to the effect that if Moses could do it so could he ! Mad

Get your self fit and come and see us all at Mallory.
One thing though.....you have to promise not to tell Sam all the stuff you know from my past !....a chap has to have some pride you know Smile

Tim & Sam.
Back to top Go down

Retired Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BSA Bantam Racing :: Your first category :: Bantam Racing Forum-
Jump to: