BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings from an old member

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andy keeler

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Greetings from an old member Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from an old member   Greetings from an old member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:03 am

Just a quick hi to everyone! just joined web site. I raced a bantam in the early 70s all at the BRC meetings. Then went over to 250 class, riding mach 1 ducati, greeves silverstone, suzuki super six ( ex Tony Jones) and finally a yamaha RD250 production bike. Never did get my dream bike... the awsome T
Z250!! I rode and travelled to meetings with Bernie Adey (bernies bits!) also my good friend weffry jood alias jeff wood. Those days were the best in my life, the smell of castrol R, dreading a wet race.. and beers on the way home to chat.. fantastic!! cheers
Back to top Go down
tangozulu

tangozulu

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from an old member   Greetings from an old member Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:37 am

telegramboy wrote:
Just a quick hi to everyone! just joined web site. I raced a bantam in the early 70s all at the BRC meetings. Then went over to 250 class, riding mach 1 ducati, greeves silverstone, suzuki super six ( ex Tony Jones) and finally a yamaha RD250 production bike. Never did get my dream bike... the awsome T
Z250!! I rode and travelled to meetings with Bernie Adey (bernies bits!) also my good friend weffry jood alias jeff wood. Those days were the best in my life, the smell of castrol R, dreading a wet race.. and beers on the way home to chat.. fantastic!! cheers

Hi oo are ya ...ditto me your history
Keith Webb
Back to top Go down
Mick Jones

Mick Jones

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from an old member   Greetings from an old member Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:13 am

Yo Webby, your back from the island then, i'll Email ya if your online now. Talking of which, I recently got a mail from Bill Lawrence in Oz, nice to keep in touch innit? I promise that mail Keith, hope to see you some time next year maybe got a load on me plate at the mo.
Back to top Go down
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: identity of poster??   Greetings from an old member Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:10 pm

Well, I certainly knew Jeff Wood and Bernie, just cant picture anyone associated with them then. Thought it might be a South Midland centre man, but not Kevin Scudder as while the bantam and Greeves Silverstone fits, the rest does not!

Anyone else going to have go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from an old member   Greetings from an old member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from an old member
Page 1 of 1