BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leavers and Starters : Fantasy Race League

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Leavers and Starters : Fantasy Race League Empty
PostSubject: Leavers and Starters : Fantasy Race League   Leavers and Starters : Fantasy Race League Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Hi,

I was going to do another Bantam Fantasy race league for this year, does any one have any news on leavers or starters for omission or inclusion on the list.

Any hot gossip to help team selection would help, are the rumours that Alan Brown has got 30Bhp and 20Lbft of torque true Question Has Mick Potter really put on 5 stone over christmas Question ...........

James
Back to top Go down
ROBBIE

ROBBIE

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Leavers and Starters : Fantasy Race League   Leavers and Starters : Fantasy Race League Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:15 am

Hi all
with the news of kawasaki pulling out of the Moto GP
I may leaned my bike to John Hokins this season Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
as he may stay on it lol! lol!
Lou has said she is NOT going to pick me for her team Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Leavers and Starters : Fantasy Race League   Leavers and Starters : Fantasy Race League Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:24 am

James whats the latest ? in the fantasy league? Mick Potter is climbing a huge mountain this year so he's not availble. Bike permitting I'll be around all year as will Ian Robbie Michael .... I want to pick my riders so i can win the 'Just for fun fantasy league' again this year!! lol Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fantasy league update   Leavers and Starters : Fantasy Race League Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:37 am

I am just off to Lanzarote for my winter training camp, this will establish how much I price myself at and whether I pick myself lol

League and prices will be up as soon as we get back. Very Happy

James
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leavers and Starters : Fantasy Race League   Leavers and Starters : Fantasy Race League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leavers and Starters : Fantasy Race League
Page 1 of 1