BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what forks 4 bushman & D1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tinybush

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-03

what forks 4 bushman & D1 Empty
PostSubject: what forks 4 bushman & D1   what forks 4 bushman & D1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:10 am

hi can anyone help me i have a D1 & a bushman i have heard that you can put jap front end straight onto the bushman allowing you to have disc brakes using there yokes in do so it keeps all the same rake can any one tell me what forks these are for the bushman and the D1 if that poss for the D1 as it has 19" front wheel and is ridged frame also any info on the bearings that is needed to do this, hopefully i will be able to put it back on the road wear it belongs (I would just want to put these bikes back on the road and beef up my stopping distance for now so racing rules need not aplie also i do not want to have to start cutting sacttions and stuff to make them fit if possible also does any racing go on in cornwall if so wear & when cheers tinybush
Back to top Go down
phil betty

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: what forks 4 bushman & D1   what forks 4 bushman & D1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:08 am

racing in cornwall? we have no tracks down here but i do believe there is a hillclimb near lostwithiel later in the year. a look at the national hillclimb site may give you date and location. where in cornwall are you?
Back to top Go down
tinybush

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: what forks 4 bushman & D1   what forks 4 bushman & D1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:38 am

phil betty wrote:
racing in cornwall? we have no tracks down here but i do believe there is a hillclimb near lostwithiel later in the year. a look at the national hillclimb site may give you date and location. where in cornwall are you?
yer near launceston so near any wear in cornwall or devon just a jump onto the A30 & your anywhere cheers i'll check the hill-clim site out tinybush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what forks 4 bushman & D1   what forks 4 bushman & D1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what forks 4 bushman & D1
Page 1 of 1