BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[b]MALLORY PRACTICE DAY[/b]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[b]MALLORY PRACTICE DAY[/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]MALLORY PRACTICE DAY[/b]   [b]MALLORY PRACTICE DAY[/b] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 6:10 am

Hello all,

Does anybody know what we are supposed to do about regs for the practice day????? are we going to get any, or are we to call somebody to say we are going?? if so who?.

I WANT TO GET OUT THERE!!!
Back to top Go down
pushrod

pushrod

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Practice day   [b]MALLORY PRACTICE DAY[/b] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 7:59 am

All the contacts are on the VMCC racing website - I think you just phone to say you're going - regs for everything have been delayed! Cool
Back to top Go down
mikisprosen

mikisprosen

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: [b]MALLORY PRACTICE DAY[/b]   [b]MALLORY PRACTICE DAY[/b] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 9:12 pm

Hi. We were told to just turn up on the day as the regs have been delayed at the printers, Miki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Test Day   [b]MALLORY PRACTICE DAY[/b] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 7:35 pm

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:41 pm Post subject: 2007 Regs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had around a dozen phone calls over the last few days from riders enquiring when/whether the Regs have been sent out. Can someone in the know please put a message on this forum explaining the position. Many thanks. Graham Lawlor

KA

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:52 am Post subject: Regs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spoke to Judith last Night (Tuesday) and asked the question. She reported that the regs had been bounced back by the ACU, but they were there again, and this time should be o.k. The regs, all things(ACU) being equal, should hit riders letter boxes the week commencing 12th March. This gives a short closing date for practice day, best thing is to ring Pauline and register your interest, and the closing date for Easter Sunday (17th March) Best I can suggest, is those attending test day,give your completed application for Mallory whilst there, all others, again call Pauline, fill them in and return them to her ASAP.
I am hoping to have a PDF version of the regs as soon as they are prepared, therefore, if you wish to e-mail me, I will PDF the regs to you as soon as I have them.

Kim

Scribe

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:09 pm Post subject:

Many Thanks, Kim

Might be worth posting Pauline's contact details on this site too. I am abroad this weekend and would prefer not to receive lots of mobile calls that will cost me a small fortune to answer!

Regards

Graham

KA

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:10 pm Post subject: Pauline Summers

Pauline Summers
E-mail Address(es):
stanpoly@hotmail.com

: 07966 317080
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [b]MALLORY PRACTICE DAY[/b]   [b]MALLORY PRACTICE DAY[/b] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[b]MALLORY PRACTICE DAY[/b]
Page 1 of 1