BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

regs for cadwell and lydden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ray davis

ray davis

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-12-08

regs for cadwell and lydden Empty
PostSubject: regs for cadwell and lydden   regs for cadwell and lydden Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi guys

hoping to enter Cadwell on the 5th of july and Lydden in August but have the usual problem of not being able to do it physically with any reliability from China. I will be back in the UK at the end of June but leaves it a bit late. China doesn't like the British Historic Site for some reason. Can anyone email the pdf files for the regs for these two meetings ... or at least the Cadwell meet. my email is rayfrankdavis@hotmail.com

would also like to know what races people are entering on the day.

ps .. enjoyed seeing the season develop so far but seems bantams are a bit thin on the ground

Ray
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: regs for cadwell and lydden   regs for cadwell and lydden Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:20 pm

Hi Ray,
I have sent regs by email for you, hope you are not sensored and you get them OK.
I agree that the grids are a bit thin so far this year, but it should build up a little with Steve Panter getting out as soon as his motor is complete, and we should see Aidan Bent and Andy Checkley out at Anglesey, so I think we could have a good grid there also. Shame you can't get a a good job over here? many can't!
See you at Caddy and Lydden
Cheers,
Alan
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com
ray davis

ray davis

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: received!   regs for cadwell and lydden Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:34 pm

thanks alan

China has just but on hotmail curiously enough, for reasons i won't mention for fear of endangering this posting!

will be looking forward to getting out there again. i think will be just entering the champ races and the cockrels as i am not sure if i will get the bike fully match fit in time but i think that is enough racing for me on a one dayer. look forward to catching up with you all. Do you know if the chicane is included in the club circuit?

Ray

ps i am hoping to get my van sorted but if not is anyone passing through nottingham for possible lift up?
Back to top Go down
ka

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Cadwell club Circuit   regs for cadwell and lydden Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:29 pm

I am sure you will all be pleased to read that the chicane will NOT be used at Cadwell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: regs for cadwell and lydden   regs for cadwell and lydden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

regs for cadwell and lydden
Page 1 of 1