BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

End of season forum

Go down 
+7
Barry
mike redhead
bennion
zak_perrin
Chuckit
Tim Cornish
alan
11 posters
AuthorMessage

End of season forum Empty
PostSubject: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:36 pm

All,

I know we have discussed this a few times but are we going to have a "club" meeting at Cadwell at the end of the season ?

I would like to propose we have a Bantam Racer and supporters barbecue on the Saturday evening at Cadwell as an end of year social and an opportunity to review any proposals for any changes for next year and suggestions to get more bikes out, website revamp etc.

Any thoughts Question

James
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:43 pm

Hi James,
Could be a good thing! I have a barbecue, just bring along yer baps!
Maybe we can tempt a few others?
Alan
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:59 am

Shall me and Zak( if he's available) come as we are going to be Bantam racers next season?
Back to top Go down
Chuckit

Chuckit

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Sounds like a plan!
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:32 am

Zak and Tim,
You will be welcome to come along at cadwell, Just get there!
Cheers,
Alan
Back to top Go down
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:49 pm

I will Alan Very Happy

Tim
Back to top Go down
zak_perrin

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:59 am

sounds like a plan to me Wink just depends if i can get there.... i shall try my hardest as i'm not one to turn down a good old barbeque Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:40 pm

A few people have shown an interest in getting together on Saturday at cadwell, Ted has offerred to bring a pot of chilli, Alan some bread products and his gas barbie, I will provide a stack of Lincolnshire Sausage, some gas for the Barbie and have offerred my awning as a place to hide if it rains.

It has also come to my attention that it is also Steve Fraynes Birthday at Cadwell one more year and he will be eligible for the over 50's race Laughing so never mind the forum lets just have a party bounce

James

PS. anyone bringing pineapple and cheese on cocktail sticks or jelly and ice cream Laughing
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Hi All,
Just to add to what James has said, can you all speak up and let us know who is going to attend the barbi so that we can guess how much we need to cater for all.
Any Offers of help with any food stuffs etc much welcome, and hopefully we will make this a yearly "Bash".
See you all at The "James Awning" !
Very Happy
Alan
Back to top Go down
bennion

bennion

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-12-23

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:11 pm

Hope to get there on Saturday afternoon, with bike for Sunday and beefy burgers for barbee... CU there.
Back to top Go down
mike redhead

mike redhead

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:18 pm

James/Alan,

Count us in on the barbie, let us know what you require by way of a contribution to the comestables whether it be bovine or other! Party sounds good, loads of fizzy pop and crisps i take it?

Mike.
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:23 am

Cheers Mike,
Some Bovine material and any "Pop" that can be brought to the table sounds good!
Need to know if any one else is getting involved... Please....
Cheers,
Alan
cheers cheers cheers geek
Back to top Go down
Barry

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:47 am

Hi Alan, James,and all
Will see you at Cadwell. Jelly and ice cream on cocktail sticks ? strange alternative to cheese and pinapple.(is this a fettish of yours James ?)I will bring some meat, baps and salad. Did you get sorted with the Snel gears you were after James ?

Take care, Barry.
Back to top Go down
PaulM

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:04 am

Unfortunately I can only be at Cadwell on the Sunday , maybe next year ?

Paul
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:08 am

Cumberland sausages are my offer! not keen on lincolnshire ones!! Off home Sat night so earlier the better suits me!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:28 am

mjpowell wrote:
Cumberland sausages are my offer! not keen on lincolnshire ones!! Off home Sat night so earlier the better suits me!!

Blimey Mike be careful, statements like that on a public forum you could get deported to Nottinghamshire Laughing
Back to top Go down
ROBBIE

ROBBIE

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:06 am

Hi all me and michael will be there so what do you want us to bring ?????
Back to top Go down
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Forum et BBQ   End of season forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:56 pm

I shall attend. i will bring some Newmarket sausages, and the odd bottle of laughing water Smile
Back to top Go down
Chuckit

Chuckit

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Or another BBQ for Sunday lunch? Yumyum.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of season forum   End of season forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of season forum
Page 1 of 1