BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

who is going to win this years championship ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derek

Derek

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2007-06-15

who is going to win this years championship ?  Empty
PostSubject: who is going to win this years championship ?    who is going to win this years championship ?  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:57 am

Cadwell was sadly the first meeting I could attended this year "but what a meeting to attend" !!!!!.

The racing was just great, even better than the weather, the Bantam races were great, sadly Mike Readhead had some problem off the line of the first, and Mike Powel got first blood, after a great battle with Pete, who closely followed behind , but Pete won an even more thrillling second well done to you both, a thrilling race "what great viewing" well done, it was well worth the effort of getting up early and getting there to whatch.

I collected some springs from Alan for my clutch, and dropped off my barrel from my old bike, Brian White has kindly agreed to re-manufacture a new liner for it, and is a back up for me to achieve the return I have been working towards the last two years.

I attended the ACU flag course (and passed "phew"!) the floowing day on Monday!, out of interest, it was taken by Clive Horton a true ambasador of the sport, a real character, and former Grand prix racer who stood on the rostrum at the 125cc 1976 British GP "after his career as a "Bantam Racer"

it would be great to see Clive at the 50th aniversary meeting, sadly It looks like I,m out of the country on tjis weekend, and can not be there, but I hope it goes well for you, and those who organse and manage to attend.

Mike who has confirmed to do the parade so far ?

Kind regards

Derek Betts

Back to top Go down

who is going to win this years championship ?
Page 1 of 1