BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Message from Mary Styles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Message from Mary Styles Empty
PostSubject: Message from Mary Styles   Message from Mary Styles Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:15 am

Message from Mary:-

1) Apologies
Sorry to have taken so long to write this - I won't bore you with the reasons.
Sorry too to Tony Jones who, at the Highlander, was recorded at 106 mph, 3 mph faster than i said in the programme and a fantastic achievement for a Formula Bantam in the Island.

2) Thanks
First to Gerry and his team for allowing us to meet at Lydden.
Second to those who lent their bikes for the parade and to all of you who came along to make it such a success.
Third to everyone who helped me when Peter went to hospital, especially Shirley, Roger and Tom, you were great.
Also to all the people who rang to thank me and enquire after Peter. The inevitable bruising took a while and Physio helped his injured wrist but he is now back to his usual self. The big thing was that his pride wasn't hurt as the bike let him down - not the other way round.

3) Time
It's passing quickly, Your thoughts are probably already on next season's racing but there's another season first - Christmas! Have you written all your cards, and brought all your presents or are you someone who leaves it all till Christmas Eve - or to your Wife? Need an idea? How about an anniversary T Shirt - I still have some from 1 yr. old size for the littlies up to the small adult size for the teenagers, or the lady in your life - go on, you know they're worth it! Ring me on 01375 383032.

4) A very happy Christmas and best wishes to you all for next year.

Mary Styles
Back to top Go down

Message from Mary Styles
Page 1 of 1