BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

want to race this season

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ted

ted

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-08-23

want to race this season Empty
PostSubject: want to race this season   want to race this season Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:18 am

Mick potter has decided to waste all his racing budget for this season on paying bills & food for the family,so he will have none left for important things like racing or holidays. My health will stop me from a full season (no ACU licence) so I will be confind to parding( 1000 Bikes & maybe something else). This means my 175 is sitting in my workshop, it is whith the right rider capable of winning (as mick has proved). If you would like your bum on the seat call me.
With my mention of 1000 Bikes if we can get enough of us to enter we may be able to ask the VMCC to allocate an area taped off for racing Bantams were we could all park & put on a good show. Last year I did the meeting and it was great fun as i'm sure Robie Brown will confirm even though he only did 500 or so laps.
SMIFFY.
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: want to race this season   want to race this season Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Thats a great offer Ted, and a great bike too...
Bantams attending 1000 bikes so far - Ted, Robbie, Steve F, Mike P anyone else coming to enjoy the fun?
Back to top Go down
Andy C

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: want to race this season   want to race this season Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:53 am

Hi mike and Ted Sent my entry for fest ,when do you know if acepted ?
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: want to race this season   want to race this season Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:13 am

When they cash your cheque!

They've cashed mine....
Back to top Go down
Andy C

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: want to race this season   want to race this season Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:47 am

In that case see you there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: want to race this season   want to race this season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Ted,

Hope the treatment is doing its stuff and there are not to many side effects

Did you get a rider for your 175 ????

James
Back to top Go down
Nick B

Nick B

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: want to race this season   want to race this season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Morning Ted hows things going?
Just to let people know without smiffys help i would still be dreaming of bantam racing.
he also let me ride the 175 at lyddon in 2009 so come on form an orderly queue, anyone close to finishing a build ,its a great bike and capable of winning in the right hands (not mine) so stop putting it off and grag the opportunity.

all the best Nick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want to race this season   want to race this season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

want to race this season
Page 1 of 1