BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Highest failure rate

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Highest failure rate Empty
PostSubject: Highest failure rate   Highest failure rate Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:19 am

A question for Mike perhaps,

Whilst doing the fantasy league I was reminded of the fact that of (I Think) 17 entries for the Mallory opener last year there were only 6 finishers affraid .

I couldn't recall a race in the last five years that had as many no shows , no goes and breakdowns was this actually, as a percentage at least, one of the worst ???

James
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Highest failure rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highest failure rate   Highest failure rate Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:08 am

Don't know prob the worst?? But number of enties one of the best i think!

The thing is i don't know what peoples problems were but - Mallory at Easter;normally cold wet horrible there's a great big water source in the middle and i bet most people are jetted for a warm late summers day at Cadwell? So that may be a factor? Ian took each of his bikes out and seized them in turn... The good thing is Easter is the latest it can be this year so hopefully less failures...

Mike
Back to top Go down

Highest failure rate
Page 1 of 1