BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tonydavis

tonydavis

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:04 am

Seeing as Derek as mentioned me (and Ray) thought I'd post a quick hello. Can't see me out on a race bantam, not for a good while anyway as I've got the boys almost every weekend and debt as caught up with me so just starting to address that. Still managing to do a few sprints though and have been getting out on the dirt a fair bit with work even have my own Bultaco Sherpa. Got Ray's bantam in my garage and also have a new Bantam sprint engine and frame so ongoing project hoping to see the light sometime this year, had another go on Tom's last year and some of you saw my attempt to parade until I noticed that the damn ethanol had murdered Ray's petrol tank Sad so a bit gutted that day not to get out. Would really love to have another go and always get the bug when I go to watch and even just reading this site Very Happy so never say never and all that. Good to see you all at it still and good to see this forum as livened up Shocked

have a good season everyone, see you at a meeting sometime

Tony

anyway here's a pic of me at the 'Brighton Speed Trials' last year on my 748

Hello everyone High_63
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:44 am

debt caught up with you " it must be a londoner thing ? as Tony expects us to believe this and then posts a pic of himself on a Ducati!!!!!! "its called priorities Tony". you just an't got them right yet.

kind regards Derek bom
Back to top Go down
Edward Pickering

Edward Pickering

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:28 am

Good Evening Tony,

Your article on the 175 build on here was very interesting, didi you build your own exhaust and what type of carb did you stick to or was it trial and error?

Kind Regards

Eddie
Back to top Go down
tonydavis

tonydavis

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:23 am

Ed exhaust was all wrong off a long stroke 125 just to get it going, carb was mikuni 38mm thought it was too big at the time Ray my brother ran a Kehin 35 need to ask current 175ers where they are upto.

Derek I've never understood priorities Rolling Eyes buying bike bits and not feeding the kids or Ducati over Bantam racing I'm all ears?

had that bike a few years now, think you in particular be more than interested how I aquired it Wink

Tony
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:46 am

Tony my 748 is back in comission - went to work on it yesterday!! Lovely!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BSA Bantam Racing :: Your first category :: Bantam Racing Forum-
Jump to: