BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eddie, re: reply to topics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
les2012

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-12-15

Eddie, re: reply to topics Empty
PostSubject: Eddie, re: reply to topics   Eddie, re: reply to topics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:53 am

Hi Eddie. Thanks for your info but, I go to login- state username-state password- press login, it then tells me I have specified
an incorrect or inactive username or an invalid password so try again- do the same and I get back to your first category.
Scroll down to base and I read who is on line- I see my name as registered user- nothing about New Topic or Reply to Topic,
reading the small print it states you cannot reply to this forum.
Click on to Bantam Racing Forum and up comes on the left,( New Topics) but no reply to ect, scroll down to base but find still
( New Topics) then reading the small print moderators state you can post new topics in this forum, somewhere along the line
I think I may have lost it, I appreciate as an OAP and new to this modern technique of transporting visual written contact feel
in need of help so where do I go from here?
When at Mallory please make yourself known to me and Brian.
regards.
Les.
Back to top Go down
john bass

john bass

Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Hi Les...   Eddie, re: reply to topics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:44 am

Hi Les... I suffered greatly from the same thing and kept weeping on Alan´s shoulder via e-Mails that this site too (as well as that bluddy Facebook) had drummed me out of its ranks..

Finally I came to the conclusion that when I was asked for identity and password I was not waiting long enough... Got fingers crossed that it won´t happen again but I must say I got so frustrated with being told I am not me -- or that the password was wrong -- that I nearly jacked in the lot and chucked this PC out in the Forest...

It was so: it would ask for User Name and I´d not print it -- just double-click and wait... and up would come my User name. Then click in the Password box and wait -- and up would come the dots denoting my password and then waiting a little while longer I´d find I was IN....

Hoping this might be some use to you -- ever optimistic, I remain -- JayBee -- as in ever John-Boy: who don´t wanna grow-up!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://t-online.de
Derek

Derek

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Eddie, re: reply to topics   Eddie, re: reply to topics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:13 pm

and Les we have enjoyed every part of JB posts even dare I say it the "Flywheels" sounds like a horror story, you what Hollywood will be out soon with a film called "flywheels" 2 I hope not I hate re runs on the same theam.

seriously ask Al - he should be able to help, but you are in, as you are posting, so I can not see what your problem is.

from here.

regards Derek (the youngster).
Back to top Go down
Edward Pickering

Edward Pickering

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Eddie, re: reply to topics   Eddie, re: reply to topics Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:07 am

Hi Les,

If you are able to log in then yes you should be able to reply, probably sounds easier said then done. if it is a post/topic you are reading then you should be able to reply with the post reply button, if you get stuck i will pm you and explain it better.

Me and dad will come and introduce ourselves, if not im sure people will point us out as we try to chat to everyone.

Kind Regards

Eddie
Back to top Go down
Edward Pickering

Edward Pickering

PostSubject: Re: Eddie, re: reply to topics   Eddie, re: reply to topics Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Hi Les,

Please see picture, dont know if this helps at all.

Regards

Eddie

Eddie, re: reply to topics LesHelp
Back to top Go down
les2012

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Eddie re : reply to topics   Eddie, re: reply to topics Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:43 am

Hi Eddie,I think I -at last- have it, Iv'e just noticed a small envelope with a corner turned down along side your name so I clicked on to it and
low and behold up came new topic and POST REPLY so here goes, if it works thank you for your help.Les.
Right 1-2-3-
Back to top Go down
Edward Pickering

Edward Pickering

PostSubject: Re: Eddie, re: reply to topics   Eddie, re: reply to topics Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:01 am

Hi Les,

Yes that worked fine, glad i could help.

Regards

Eddie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eddie, re: reply to topics   Eddie, re: reply to topics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eddie, re: reply to topics
Page 1 of 1