BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Need assistance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
andy338

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-03-11

PostSubject: Need assistance   Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:32 am

Hi, my name is Andy and I live in the US, I have been in the process of building a Bantam racer for several years now. Work and kids have slowed the progress somewhat. I am building both a 125 and a 175 engine. I have the 125 almost complete but I still need a crank. I am interested in purchasing both the crank and the Brian barrel from the classified section but I would need someone to assist with the purchase and shipping. I have a Paypal account so sending money would not be a problem.

I have been vintage racing in for 7 years now and currently race a BSA C15 and previously raced a Triumph Cub, I usually like to take the road less traveled and that is probably why I want to race a Bantam. I started to make a crank for the 125 out of Yamaha flywheels and Bantam shafts but I have never been able to get my friend to finish balancing it. I have a Maico rod for it but I am going to use that now for the 175. Sorry for the lengthy post. I would appreciated the help.

Thanks, Andy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andy338

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Need assistance   Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:22 am

Just a quick follow up. I know that I haven't gotten any responses yet, which is understandable. It is a lot to ask but I wanted to clarify that I would pay up front before anyone made the purchase and shipping for me.
Thank you for the consideration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1bantamcloser2divorce

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Need assistance   Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:46 am

Pm sent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need assistance