BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible Extra race dates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Possible Extra race dates Empty
PostSubject: Possible Extra race dates   Possible Extra race dates Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:11 am

Letter received from FAB racing inviting the bantam race fraternity to a meeting in October.
Anyone interested in taking this on?
Alan

Hi Alan

FAB-Racing is the organiser of the MiniGP British Championships for young riders and we are running a special end of season meeting at the Lydden Hill circuit on 26th / 27th October. You may notice that this is a Friday and Saturday as we want to be able to start at a sensible time each day and not be constrained by the noon start time on Sundays.

To make this meeting viable we need to invite additional clubs to come along and enjoy far more track time than they are normally used to. We intend to keep the entry fee as sensible as possible at £180 for the 2 days. Each class will get one 15 minute practice session, two 15 minute qualifying sessions, a 15 minute warm up session on day 2, and 6 races of about 15 laps over the two days.

Would your Bantam riders be interested in being included? We would need a minimum of 15 entries.

Please let me know your thoughts and if you need any further information please ask.

Best regards,

Roger Keys (FAB-Racing)
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com
ROBBIE

ROBBIE

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Possible Extra race dates   Possible Extra race dates Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Yes I would be up for that and michael now need 13 more come on lads could a good bit of fun Laughing
just off to finish putting my bike together affraid
Back to top Go down
Colin Oldham

Colin Oldham

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Possible Extra race dates   Possible Extra race dates Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Sounds good, put me down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Extra race dates   Possible Extra race dates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Extra race dates
Page 1 of 1