BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Featured rider of the Month

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Featured rider of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Featured rider of the Month   Featured rider of the Month Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:56 am

Dear Sir,

Am I correct in assuming that a rider featuring thus, just has his or her action photo in the right hand panel of the home page?

I couldnt find any other features of said rider, so have arrived at the above conclusion.

Your faithfully,

Chicken strangler

Question
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Featured rider of the Month   Featured rider of the Month Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 7:43 am

Yes Pete,
I want to change the look of the front page from time to timeso that it is not always the same and boring, and thought that this was an easy way (and not too time consuming like writing articles) to create a bit of interest, especially for those deserving bantam racers that may not usually feature too high in the points table.
I have enough problems keeping up with the points and general maintenance of the site, then a full time job and the bantam preparation etc etc, so if anyone wants to write an article then please go ahead and send it in! I will upload when I do the usual work on the site.

Cheers
Alan
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com
Mick Jones

Mick Jones

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Featured rider of the Month   Featured rider of the Month Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 9:27 pm

I must say, you've been very kind to Ted, i've never seen him so slim. lol!
Back to top Go down
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: The cheeky Mr Jones   Featured rider of the Month Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:51 pm

Mick, good job you are in SWales, i.e. a zillion miles from Romford......But then again, Ted doosnt do 'pooters so you'll be allright
Back to top Go down
Mick Jones

Mick Jones

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Featured rider of the Month   Featured rider of the Month Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:34 pm

Sorry Pete, only just seen this, actually I was serious, that just didn't look like Ted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Featured rider of the Month   Featured rider of the Month Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Featured rider of the Month
Page 1 of 1