BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Celebration of 55 years of BSA Bantam Racing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ROBBIE

ROBBIE

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Celebration of 55 years of BSA Bantam Racing Empty
PostSubject: Celebration of 55 years of BSA Bantam Racing   Celebration of 55 years of BSA Bantam Racing Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 7:57 am

We are having a celebration of 55 years of bantam racing At the Lydden BHR meeting on July 25th and 26th
Every one welcome The BHR are running 4 parades over the weekend two Saturday and two Sunday in which the bantams are welcome to take part Regs are available now  from Mary Styles
If you would like to ride or just show your bike we will have a Display and photos
There will be tee shirts for sale over the weekend
Hope to see you all there
Robbie
PS there is A BBQ by the BHR Saturday night So why camp and stay and make a weekend of it

Mary Styles
1 Ashley gardens
  Grays
Essex
RM16 2LR
01375 383032
Have been asked to all that read this if you know of any old members friend of bantam racing please let them know they are all most welcome thanks Robbie

Last edited by ROBBIE on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
john bass

john bass

Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Wish I could ...   Celebration of 55 years of BSA Bantam Racing Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 11:11 pm

Wish I could ... getting like a parrot -- Wish I could ....

... hav a good wekkend!

Last edited by john bass on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://t-online.de
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of 55 years of BSA Bantam Racing   Celebration of 55 years of BSA Bantam Racing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 6:12 pm

Remember to get yourself along to Lydden Hill in July to celebrate the forming of the Bantam Racing Club. Display tent with pictures and articles, T -shirts and stickers for sale.

This should be a great weekend, see you all there ...
Back to top Go down
ROBBIE

ROBBIE

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: 55th Anniversary of the founding of the Bantam Racing Club   Celebration of 55 years of BSA Bantam Racing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:54 pm

55th Anniversary of the founding of the Bantam Racing Club. 25th and 26th July 2015. As part of British Historic Racing's Meeting.

I do hope that you will be able to join us for this special 5 yearly anniversary event to meet up with past and present Bantam riders and,if you wish .join in the parades.

There are some changes to note from Last time:

The TOLL BOOTHS have been removed from the DARTFORD CROSSING you now need to pre-pay.
A] online at gov.uk/dart-charge.
B] at retail outlets displaying the payzone sign
C] by phone 0300 300 0120
D] there is no charge for using the crossing between 10pm and 6am

PARADES there will be 2 general parades on each day, to enter you will need;
1 a current ACU licence or a class A DVLA motor cycle licence or a parade licence (£10 from the ACU)
If you are over 70 years old-congratulations but there are additional cost: a note from a doctor to state that they known no reason why you should not take part and a copy of a recent eye test result
2) You must be a member of an ACU affiliated club (day membership available £3)
3) Entry fee for each parade is £11.
4) I have entry forms: 1,Ashley Gardens; Grays,Essex RM16 2LR phone 01375 383032
That's the formalities over, I've ordered good weather for the meeting and look forward to seeing you all at Lydden
Mary Styles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of 55 years of BSA Bantam Racing   Celebration of 55 years of BSA Bantam Racing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebration of 55 years of BSA Bantam Racing
Page 1 of 1