BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Comming out of the woodwork

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mick Potter

Mick Potter

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Comming out of the woodwork Empty
PostSubject: Comming out of the woodwork   Comming out of the woodwork Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:37 am

A little birdy has wispered in my ear. Mick Nash de-Villiers hes sold one of his bikes & Steve Woods has sold his. Anybody out there willing to admitt to buying one of these seriously competative machines.
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: new riders   Comming out of the woodwork Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:37 pm

Mick,
There are two (known) new riders, Mike Redhead who I believe has bought the Nashie bike, please correct me if wrong! and Steve Panter who will be out at Mallory (entries forgiving), who is riding the bike that was seen as a rolling chassis at Anglesey last year we call the ADLER! and has a borrowed engine from Andy Checkley to get things kick started.
Don't know if the Nashie machine will be out this year or not, but I believe that Mike is building a bantam as well.

Good luck to both riders we need you out there...
Cheers,
Alan
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com
Tim Partington

Tim Partington

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Comming out of the woodwork   Comming out of the woodwork Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:19 am

Greetings,

I happen to know who has purchased the ex Steve Woods/ Carkeek machine........its................. errrm.........ME !

I am working on reducing my height by a foot,weight by 4 stone and negotiating furiously for a lobotomy with my GP so that I can rival the physical attributes of the previous pilots. At present the motor is in many pieces in the shed but I am entered for Mallory so the gods willing I intend to be taking part.........now if I can just remember how the circuit goes, after all its only been 20 years or so Exclamation

Be gentle with me out there fellas affraid

Tim.
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: coming out of the woodwork?   Comming out of the woodwork Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:13 pm

Hey Tim!
Nice one mate! hope it all goes well for you at Mallory, be good to see you in a helmet... more to the ranks of the bantammites!
Cheers,
Alan
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com
oldfogey(peterleonard)

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Comming out of the woodwork   Comming out of the woodwork Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:37 pm

Hi Tim,
Great to see you're going racing again.
I've had a great idea to help you achieve your physical attributes. CUT YOUR HEAD OFF !!! It will solve all three aims in one go!
Me and the wife hope to see you at Mallory , all going well.
Power to your elbow, Regards
Pete
Back to top Go down
mike redhead

mike redhead

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: re coming out of the woodwork   Comming out of the woodwork Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:42 am

Mick, Alan et All,

Firstly, I hope Robbie makes a speedy and full recovery. I was lucky enough to meet a few of you at Mallory during the weekend and enjoyed a fantastic day of racing on the Sunday, although Robbies accident put a little bit of a down on things right at the end.

Anyway back to the thread, after much negotiation (more on my part with the wife, than with Mick!) I hve secured the release of one of the "Mick N-de Villiers" mono shock Bantams ( being a little superstitious I didnt want to say anything until the bike was in my garage) barring any untoward incidents on a forth coming trek to the Faro rally I shall be trying to having a wobble round Anglesey.

Looking forward to being on the right side of the fence with you all.

Mike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comming out of the woodwork   Comming out of the woodwork Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comming out of the woodwork
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BSA Bantam Racing :: Your first category :: Bantam Racing Forum-
Jump to: