BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lydden DVD For Bantams?

Go down 
+8
mark taylor
Nick B
john bass
ptibbitt125
Edward Pickering
mjpowell
alan
Bob Keen
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Keen

Bob Keen

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-08-02

Lydden DVD For Bantams? Empty
PostSubject: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi all

I was asked by Mike Powell to come on here and request information regarding possible interest in my producing a DVD of all the Bantam races from the Lydden weekend 2011. He felt that there might be a demand.

If you are interested in purchasing such a DVD which would contain race commentary and graphical results etc, please let me know. The cost would be 15 pounds including postage and packing. I would need a minimum of ten to make it a worthwhile exercise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bkvpsport.co.uk
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Can I be number 1 please!
Cheers,
Alan
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Count me in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:17 pm

I am three !!

James
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Yes .... for me ... definately.....

Ian - I would of thought you would want '10' just for family and friends christmas presents!! lol

John Bass - The closest your going to get to being at Lydden last weekend is watching a Bob Keen DVD
while heating up a saupan of castrol R30 (low heat recommended) and wearing some rose tinted specs!! - get your order in!

Nick its got to be a 'must have' for you... and any rider really....

Regards Mike
Back to top Go down
Edward Pickering

Edward Pickering

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Hi

sign me up for two.

Eddie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:36 am

Mike I'll by 10 if we say that that was the last round of the championship for 2011. Lol
Back to top Go down
Bob Keen

Bob Keen

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:51 am

If I am counting correctly that is six so far.

Incidently, I should point out that the races will contain quite a few shots of Robbie and Michael Brown as they requested to be filmed for a personalised DVD. Obviously, there are also shots of others as well, but some might wonder why there are so many of the 'Brown boys'.

With next year in mind, it would be a good idea for someone to contact me before the meeting and arrange specific Bantam filming. That way I can spread the shots out better and no-one need go to the expense of having a personalised DVD
Back to top Go down
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:06 am

Bob,

I'll have one please,

Thanks

Peter Tibbitts
Back to top Go down
john bass

john bass

Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Yes!   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:08 am

Yes -- I´ll have one. If Peter would be so kind and up his order to two he can kindly deliver it to me at Chelmsford during my stay in Chelmsford 21st to 29th Sept ... I´ll get the money (in pounds) to Bob Keen by post -- or whatever -- or if Peter will pay for it with his order then I can pay Peter at Chelmsford or send the cash to Peter´s home -- providing Peter agrees to this -- please say Yes Peter!
Why I don´t want to have it sent here is because, in the last year, we have lost several DVDs here at this apartment in Germany.Or rather, they were sent and we never got them. Although we each have a key our Post Boxes are easy to open -- or Posty nicks them!!
Take care,
Never forget the force of gravity -- not only is it hard -- HERE, it is equal to 9.807meters per second, per second... (Oh the Bullshine say New Star, Nick B...!) -- or 32.2 feet per sec² where you are, which is only 47.2mph/sec which means although the speed might be 50mph by contct time it is relatively slow by racing standards it is still going to hurt ....

Load of Kobblers!
Only BullShining -- of course!
Go well & stay well,

Ahhhmen!
BOF.
Back to top Go down
http://t-online.de
Nick B

Nick B

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:49 am

Good evening Bob,
Great to speak to you after all these years on sunday morning.please put me on the list for a copy of the dvd ,i expect it is as good as they have always been.

John ,not quite a star as i feel my best racing days are well behind me but never the less
as they say, when the flag drops ... ........ ..... !
regards to all
Nick
Back to top Go down
Bob Keen

Bob Keen

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:16 am

Hi Nick

It is always good to meet a former racer that is re-living the experience once again.

Thanks to everyone for your orders. I just need one more for it to be a runner. However, I cannot start work on it immediately as I have some personalised ones to complete and one for the scooters to do first. I will keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
mark taylor

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:41 am

Hi,

please put me down for one.

Mark Taylor
Back to top Go down
Bob Keen

Bob Keen

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Well that makes it a runner and I will commence work on it as soon as I possibly can. Probably looking at three weeks at the outside given the other projects that are in hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Bob,

could you increase my order to two, thanks

James
Back to top Go down
john bass

john bass

Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Not Behind You Nick B...   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Now now Nick!
Best racing days behind you -- Bullshine!
From what I heard you were foaming at the mouth....
Congratulations & Good Luck!
Cheers!
JayBee.
BOF.
Back to top Go down
http://t-online.de
johnSbantam

johnSbantam

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: DVD   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Bob,
If you are happy to post a DVD airmail to New Zealand, I would like a copy.
Can send you cash if you like.
cheers
John
Back to top Go down
Bob Keen

Bob Keen

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:27 pm

johnSbantam wrote:
Bob,
If you are happy to post a DVD airmail to New Zealand, I would like a copy.
Can send you cash if you like.
cheers
John

Hi John

I would certainly be happy to send one to you in New Zealand. Just PM me with the address details. You can pay via my website using a credit card if you wish. It should allow you to pay in Sterling.
Back to top Go down
mm_tribsa

mm_tribsa

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:33 am

One for me too please
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Hi from sunny cornwall-

blimey im in the campsite office - managed to talkthem into allowing me to pick up my mail, so just had a sneak preview of lydden video, "what a brill video",
had the whole que looking in, they could not believe these were bantams, the noise, two guys have pledged to come to mallory to see more.

regards Derek
Back to top Go down
Bob Keen

Bob Keen

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Hi Derek

Did you see the personalised DVD that I did for the Browns? If it was my footage, that is all that has so far been released. The Bantam DVD has not yet commenced production. I hope to start it around the middle of next week.
Back to top Go down
SteveF

SteveF

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:20 am

Count me in for one of the DVDs. Might be the closest I get to racing this season !! Steve Frayne
Back to top Go down
Bob Keen

Bob Keen

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:27 am

Some good news.

I will be starting production of the Bantam DVD on Monday and if all goes to plan hope to complete it by Wednesday.

Watch this space.
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:49 am

Bob - Dereks talking about some youtube on bike footage .....
Back to top Go down
Bob Keen

Bob Keen

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:23 pm

I am happy to report that the DVD of the six BSA Bantam races from the Lydden weekend is now ready and can be purchased at an inclusive cost of 15 pounds but If you would prefer to send a cheque in the post, please contact me and I will supply an address.

I am sorry that I was unable to post a link to the purchasing page but the forum would not permit me to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lydden DVD For Bantams?   Lydden DVD For Bantams? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lydden DVD For Bantams?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next