BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Re: Power to weight ratio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
les2012

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-12-15

Re: Power to weight ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power to weight ratio   Re: Power to weight ratio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Thanks for your interest John I do have John's leathers , I will weigh them and ask my son to weigh his boots and helmet that should give an approximation of race clad rider, as far as the bike's concered I would have to take it to a weigh bridge so we will have to make a calculated guess, maybe someone out there has a weight of their bike that could be used if so please post.
It will take a little time but I will get back to you a.s.o.p.
Sorry this has come new topic I still can't reply post.
Regards.
Les.
Back to top Go down
foundabantam

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-03-13

Re: Power to weight ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re: Power to weight ratio   Re: Power to weight ratio Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:26 am

Hello,
Easy way to find weight of your bike is with bathroom scales, If you get 2 of them and put one under the front wheel and one under the rear wheel and get readings off each and add togeather you should be pretty close. please note to have bike up right and not supported by anything. This can also be done with tank full or empty depending on what you are after.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down

Re: Power to weight ratio
Page 1 of 1