BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get your entries in....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Get your entries in.... Empty
PostSubject: Get your entries in....   Get your entries in.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:47 am

Get your enties in for Donington quick - closing date is the 5th so thats tomorrow!! I went to BHR committee meeting last tuesday and our class was well light on entries. Grab the chance to race at Donington because you may not have the chance for a long long time to do it again.
Hope everyone has their bikes ready and sorted? I think the 175's are going to have an interesting season too ......
Back to top Go down
slackbladder

slackbladder

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-12-13

PostSubject: mike,donington   Get your entries in.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:04 am

Hi mike,sent my regs for donington
on MONDAY,
Looking forward to it,
See you there ,
Carl coombs.
Back to top Go down
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Entries sent in   Get your entries in.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:25 am

Both Aidan & I hav esent our entries in, and I think Alan Brown has. Rememeber its the 1.985 mile cicuit so we dont have to gear for the Melborne hairpin (bet I've spelt Melborne wrong!)
Back to top Go down
ROBBIE

ROBBIE

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Get your entries in....   Get your entries in.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:16 pm

Hi all michael and me have got our entries in and I know scuttie has.any ideas on gearing?????
Back to top Go down
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Gearing for Donington   Get your entries in.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:47 pm

Hi Robbie,

I will be using something a little taller than Oulton. Perhaps 1 tooth smaller on the rear sprocket than Oulton.

This is very much a guess as I dont know how steep the climb from the old hairpin is - any suggestions, chaps?

Spoken to George Farenden - he reckons its similar to Brands GP cicuit, which on the TZ was 1 tooth smaller on rear sprocket than the short circuit.

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get your entries in....   Get your entries in.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get your entries in....
Page 1 of 1