BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bantam racer wanted - or bits and pieces

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Badgerman

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Bantam racer wanted - or bits and pieces Empty
PostSubject: Bantam racer wanted - or bits and pieces   Bantam racer wanted - or bits and pieces Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:47 am

Hi all, over in France for a couple of years and I want to show these guys that the brit's built two strokes as well as diesels.....

Does anybody know of a racer for sale or a project or anything really to get me started.

I could get a project D7 and convert to a racer but not sure where to get the fairing, seat and tank from?

appreciate your help - will be interested how the racers perform as I have just finished racing an aircooled RD in the CRMC.

Cheers

Jamie
Back to top Go down
Badgerman

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Bantam racer wanted - or bits and pieces   Bantam racer wanted - or bits and pieces Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:35 pm

Can anybody give me any information?

I will be back in the UK in a year or two, so I would be bringing it 'home' again.

Cheers

Jamie
Back to top Go down
tonydavis

tonydavis

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Bantam racer wanted - or bits and pieces   Bantam racer wanted - or bits and pieces Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:07 pm

Hi Jamie

book a flight to east mids airport and come over to first meeting at Mallory and chat with all the Bantam fraternity in the paddock, that'll be the best way to get the low down, most decent bikes stay within the club, mine went to James Cook Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

good luck

Tony

ps if you're thinking of building give this a read

http://www.bsabantamracing.co.uk/bikes/build175.html
Back to top Go down
Andy C

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Bantam racer wanted - or bits and pieces   Bantam racer wanted - or bits and pieces Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:15 am

Hi I have a bantam racer for sale plus various parts ie gearboxes clutches etc contact andycheckley@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Bantam racer wanted - or bits and pieces   Bantam racer wanted - or bits and pieces Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:40 pm

hi andy,

is your bike still for sale?

cheers,

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bantam racer wanted - or bits and pieces   Bantam racer wanted - or bits and pieces Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bantam racer wanted - or bits and pieces
Page 1 of 1