BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-04-16

FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED! Empty
PostSubject: FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED!   FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:24 pm

hi guys,

does anyone have any spare fairings or know where to get fairings from? im looking to buy a screen aswell for a 175cc class bantam.

cheers,

Tim
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED!   FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:33 am

Hi Tim,
You really do need to get along to a race meeting (see main web site for the dates and places) and you will get a lot more info from there. A lot of the racer types are not computor minded so do not really use the forum.
Typical prices these days for a racer would be from £800 upwards, and then you need transport etc etc. Machines do not come available very often, and even less the really quick ones!
Sometimes it is worth finding out who lives near to you from the club so that you can share expenses.
Screens can be picked up at race meetings from Ken Inwood, he will be there at the 3 Sisters meeting on the 9th and 10th of May.
Good luck with building your bike.
Alan
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

PostSubject: Re: FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED!   FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:58 am

hi Alan,

thanks for the advice! just to tell you do you know anyone who lives near Salisbury in Wiltshire. if you do can you tell me where they live and the contacts of them. if you could please let them know im nearby that would be splendid. just to ask is there any junior bantam racing around. thanks anyway

cheers,

Tim
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED!   FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:27 am

If there is any of the racers near this guy can you contact via the forum!
Sorry Tim no junior version of bantam racing.
Cheers,
Alan
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

PostSubject: Re: FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED!   FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:23 am

Hi Alan,

how old do you have to be to compete because im thinking of doing it but i think im quite young.

cheers,

Tim
Back to top Go down
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

PostSubject: Re: FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED!   FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:28 am

also how old do you have to be to race?because im glued to the sport coz ive seen it loads of times on youtube but i think im a bit too young.

Tim
Back to top Go down
ted

ted

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED!   FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:13 am

hi tim i have some fairings for sale i took some to mallory and sold one . I still have a lot fo bantam & yamaha bits & pieces to dispose of from frames, engines, cycle parts,tanks, seats the list goes on
Back to top Go down
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

PostSubject: Re: FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED!   FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:15 pm

hi Ted,

thanks for your reply. could you send me some pics of the bike and fairings please ASAP. were do you live in wiltshire?

cheers,

Tim
Back to top Go down
mikeysbantam

mikeysbantam

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: bantam engine   FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:51 am

hi there you said you have bantam engine bits do you have any close ratio 3 speed gear box's.

thanks mike
Back to top Go down
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

PostSubject: Re: FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED!   FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:30 am

hi ted and all,

i can come to the mallory park race in June. im going earlier there on the 5th to see Team wildcard race on their bantam and get some advice! hehe
:-) if we could meet up there and discuss parts that would be cool.

cheers,

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED!   FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAIRINGS HELP NEEDED!
Page 1 of 1