BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bantams for sale.....

Go down 
+3
matt whitcombe
Tim Cornish
mjpowell
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Bantams for sale..... Empty
PostSubject: Bantams for sale.....   Bantams for sale..... Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:34 am

Just to recap as i see it there are 3 bikes for sale... 1 Andy C's 125 monoshock bike going cheap... message Andy 2 Matt Whitcombes ex Andy Moulden 125 also a monohock .... message Matt 3 Mystery seller - fast water-cooled monoshock... message Ian Scutt So there are bantams availible - go buy and race !!
Back to top Go down
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Bantams for sale.....   Bantams for sale..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:02 am

Hi Mike,

Do you know where i can contact Matt? Do you have his phone number?

cheers,

Tim scratch
Back to top Go down
matt whitcombe

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Bantams for sale.....   Bantams for sale..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Hello all,

It's been quite some time since I caught up with the bantam racing scene. Been busy producing offspring (Laura 16months) and work etc.

Anyhow to clear up a confusion I did have 2 bantams when I was racing. The 1st was built by Cyril Lovelock and myself it was big & heavy with green paint and went well and most of the time put in a good performance. 125cc, 38mm carb etc..

The 2nd bike I got from Andy Moulden which he originally built for his son Matt. That was also a 125cc but I sold this bike to Tim Partington for his son to race around 2 years back.

So at this time I don't have any plans to sell my No 1 bike and will be keeping that for a return one day funds/kids etc permitting.

Good to see you all having fun and keep them bikes rubber side down

Cheers
Matt
Back to top Go down
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

PostSubject: Re: Bantams for sale.....   Bantams for sale..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:55 pm

ok, thanks Matt anyway

Tim scratch
Back to top Go down
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Aidan's Bantam   Bantams for sale..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:25 pm

I have it on good authority that an agreement to purchase this machine has been reached, and that the transaction shall take place during October. The purchaser is, if I recall correctly, an ex editor of the Bantam Racing Club Magazine.
Back to top Go down
john bass

john bass

Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: PeeTea -- I remember when you had hair...   Bantams for sale..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:27 pm

Hey Peter!
No reports on meetings -- just headlines -- SO! Why didn´t you reply to my posting asking about you "... having a fair old dice with someone..." where you´ve pulled up into second place in the champs table?
...No matter, just to let you know I´m going over on 15th September to see The Boiler and probably going to buy a Bantam engine off him to play with sometime -- all very silly really.
...Go well and keep well,
Cheers!
JayBee (for John-Boy -- just got past 80 whicvh must prove something!)

...Beware the force of gravity -- its there to get you! JayBee.
Back to top Go down
http://t-online.de
bennion

bennion

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Bantams for sale.....   Bantams for sale..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Suspect Suspect I may be the culprit Pete refers to ie. ex BRC Magazine Editor.... It's Aiden Bent's bike, Tom Miller's 002 and piloted by Ned when I was young, skint and impressionable. My existing 175, with quite decent cycle parts but shame about the engine, should be open to offers from November. Chris Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tonydavis

tonydavis

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Bantams for sale.....   Bantams for sale..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:59 am

Sent you a PM Chris Wink

Tony
Back to top Go down
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

PostSubject: Re: Bantams for sale.....   Bantams for sale..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:27 am

bennion wrote:
Suspect Suspect I may be the culprit Pete refers to ie. ex BRC Magazine Editor.... It's Aiden Bent's bike, Tom Miller's 002 and piloted by Ned when I was young, skint and impressionable. My existing 175, with quite decent cycle parts but shame about the engine, should be open to offers from November. Chris Very Happy

Did you get my email Chris? Alan Brown sent me an email notifying me about your 175 for sale. Seemed a good starter.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

PostSubject: Re: Bantams for sale.....   Bantams for sale..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:28 am

Are you trying to Chris's bike aswell Tony?
Back to top Go down
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Message for John Bass   Bantams for sale..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:35 am

Hi john,

Congrats on passing the 80 mph mark, sorry didnt see your post - Ill have a look foir it when I get time. Must get back to the bike prepn.

I'll contact the boiler so we can meet up hopefully. Cant make the 13th Sept though.
Back to top Go down
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

PostSubject: Re: Bantams for sale.....   Bantams for sale..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:50 am

Congrats aswell John!

Tim scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bantams for sale.....   Bantams for sale..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bantams for sale.....
Page 1 of 1