BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lydden Entry

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Lydden Entry Empty
PostSubject: Lydden Entry   Lydden Entry Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:08 am

Lydden - remember we have lots off races - what with Lydden being a Bantam circuit. 2 championship races a day plus the Shuttleworth challenge , the Lauchbury for air-cooled bantams (water cooled can enter but can't win!) plus the BSA/Velo challenge race! Get your entry in soon as there are BSA goldstar races and they may beat you to it if you enter late!!

Also Anglesey has the Richaed Powell race but was forgotten by KA so isn't on the regs. Enter on regs and write Richaed Powell race on it!!
Back to top Go down
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Lydden Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydden Entry   Lydden Entry Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:50 am

hi Mike,

If you are visiting Lydden to start racing next season, do i need a pass or ticket to get in?

Tim
Back to top Go down
Chuckit

Chuckit

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Lydden Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydden Entry   Lydden Entry Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:55 am

Tim, you can pay on the gate when you get there, or some kind soul might be able to send you a spare ticket if they have one nearer the time.
Back to top Go down
ray davis

ray davis

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-12-08

Lydden Entry Empty
PostSubject: anglesey   Lydden Entry Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:10 am

just looking at the entry for anglesey. is the tom miller handicap being run? i gather from this posting the richard powell is still on but but that only makes five bantam races for the weekend.

ray
Back to top Go down
ray davis

ray davis

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-12-08

Lydden Entry Empty
PostSubject: question been answered   Lydden Entry Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:22 am

i had forgotten the tom miller had already been run so just entering the five races. don't fancy the 250s as sometimes they are back to back and my engine starts to whinge a bit!! see you all there with sunshine both days!

Ray
Back to top Go down
mike redhead

mike redhead

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Lydden Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydden Entry   Lydden Entry Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:06 pm

I shall be entering the two fifty races as I need the practice, however Ray has touched on a very good point, and one Mike and I commented on at Lydden, if we were able to see the race order prior to completing an entry form we could see if races were back to back and remove the guess work. does anybody know how difficult it would be to provide the race order prior to a meeting?

Oh, by the way, how good was lydden?
Back to top Go down
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

Lydden Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydden Entry   Lydden Entry Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Mike, whilst i was at Lydden i was admiring your bike. What rear end does it have. It certainly doesn't look "classic" to me! Is it from a TZ or an RS?

Tim
Back to top Go down
mike redhead

mike redhead

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Lydden Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydden Entry   Lydden Entry Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 pm

The bike including the rear end was hand built by a gentleman called Mick Nash de Villiers, the fairing design is from an early nineties TZ 125 and the seat unit from a RS 125, frame geometry is based on the RS 125. unique I think would be a good way to describe it!
Back to top Go down
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

Lydden Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydden Entry   Lydden Entry Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Just searched "1990's TZ125" in google images, they nearly look the same!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lydden Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydden Entry   Lydden Entry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lydden Entry
Page 1 of 1