BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

E-Petition : Registration of off road motorcycles

Go down 
AuthorMessage

E-Petition : Registration of off road motorcycles Empty
PostSubject: E-Petition : Registration of off road motorcycles   E-Petition : Registration of off road motorcycles Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 8:09 am

Hi All

A Government proposal has been put forward to enforce all off road motorcycles be registered and display a registration plate at all times.
This is to try and curtail the unlawful use of mini motos on the road but makes no allowances for legitimate motorcycles being used on closed circuits for a sporting event!!.

An e-petition been started up link below. I would urge you to read the this and either write to your MP, sign the e-petition or, preferrably, both.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/racebikes/

James
Back to top Go down
john bass

john bass

Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2006-12-06

E-Petition : Registration of off road motorcycles Empty
PostSubject: James Cook and the petition...   E-Petition : Registration of off road motorcycles Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 7:25 pm

Hi James!
I agree about the petition and have signed up but not sure with my paraffin-powered, German computer that it has gone thro'...
I also agree that mini-motors are dangerous -- Slick had two in Milan. Say no more...
Looking at things from this far off the British Government have gone nuts and I wonder why there's not a revolution to overturn the lot!
Ah! I know, you are too busy playing with motorbikes...
Stay cool and keep well,
Aye. JayBee.
Back to top Go down
http://t-online.de

E-Petition : Registration of off road motorcycles
Page 1 of 1