BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BHR registration numbers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

BHR registration numbers Empty
PostSubject: BHR registration numbers   BHR registration numbers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:39 am

BHR would like all bikes in all classes registered.This is to know that all bikes are conforming to class rules. As we are self policing this has never been a problem for us.... However they would like all bantams registered. The Bantam class have numbers prefixed with V10/...and then a number. Currently there are 40 bikes in our class about 20 of these are not currently being raced with us and Steve Frayne,Tow Snow,Steve Panter and Mike Redhead you need to get your bike registered or get the card from the previous owner? Cards may be needed at technical inspection later in the season.....
Mike
Back to top Go down
mike redhead

mike redhead

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: BHR Registation   BHR registration numbers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Mike,

Do you need the number or is it purley for the BHR, as I believe I provided Gerry with this info last year.

Mike R
Back to top Go down
Chuckit

Chuckit

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: BHR registration numbers   BHR registration numbers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi Mike, did Gerry specifically ask for my machine to be registered? I think this was already done two years ago and I have a fancy laminated card complete with picture in my file of racing paperwork. It includes a number beginning with V10 that is used every time I enter a race on the entry form.
If he has lost the number or something I can get in touch with him?
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: BHR registration numbers   BHR registration numbers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:29 am

What do I have to do to register my bike.

I had to do a similar thing for the CRMC registration for my old bike, not sure why this is other than to keep focus on authetisity.

I have not done the one your talking about Im sure/ or not!, could you put the Bantam Registration process on here, so I know what to do, who to ask and who needs to verify my bike adheres to the corrrect script.

would hate to have to change the bloody thing half way through. "just been through the rules again, Im sure/hope my bike will comply"

At CRMC meetings there use to be a guy chosen to do this in the paddock who polices this, offenders would be given time to change somthing on the bike or outfit that was not correct, rather than just being excluded/points for rule breaking, all in the good of the sport, and all that sort of thing.

what happened to you at the practice day, !

Cheers Derek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BHR registration numbers   BHR registration numbers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:43 am

You can find the Solo registration form and guidance notes

http://www.britishhistoricracing.co.uk/downloads

James
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

PostSubject: Re: BHR registration numbers   BHR registration numbers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:41 am

Mike your name is not on Gerrys list?! Have you got a V10 number? Is your bike V10/04 regesitered to Micky Nash?
Steve your names not on the list either? did you buy it off someone who reged it earlier? ring Gerry...
I think we should be exempt from the card thing anyway because we police ourselves anyway. Its just a BHR thing.. its just it has often been talked about at committee that cards should be taken to technical spec and one day soon it will happen!
Derek just build your bike to the rules the laminated card is just an unimportant hoop that we all need to jump through at sometime in the near future....
Regards Mike
Back to top Go down
mike redhead

mike redhead

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: BHR Registration   BHR registration numbers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:29 pm

Morning Mike,

Yes indeed it is V10/04, and I remember giving this to Gerry at Three sisters, never to worry,I take it I can just produce this at Mallory for Gerry's verification?

Mike.
Back to top Go down
Chuckit

Chuckit

PostSubject: Re: BHR registration numbers   BHR registration numbers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Hi Mike, no I registered the bike with Gerry myself in 2008. I remember the difficulty in getting the pictures to him as he is not really happy with using computers!
I bring it along to the race meetings, so I can show you or anyone else when I get to Mallory....
I'm sure they wouldn't want to stop anyone racing for the sake of the reg card but they may insist on getting it done eventually!
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

PostSubject: Re: BHR registration numbers   BHR registration numbers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:06 am

Steve exactly - thats about the long and the short of it! Is it V10/34 by any chance?
Mike - Gerry hasn't changed his records then - no worries you have the card..
Regards Mike
Back to top Go down
ROBBIE

ROBBIE

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: BHR registration numbers   BHR registration numbers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:33 am

Hi Mike
do you register the bike to the owner or rider ?
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

PostSubject: Re: BHR registration numbers   BHR registration numbers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 am

Robbie - the owner! thats why you have...V10/23 a 125 V10/25 a 175 and V10/28 a 187 and i assume the x Ray Moore V10/37 a 125....
But been as you have mixed and matched them over the closed season - none of them are truly registered!! unless you have taken new photos and advised Gerry?? lol
Back to top Go down
Chuckit

Chuckit

PostSubject: Re: BHR registration numbers   BHR registration numbers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:44 pm

ROBBIE wrote:
Hi Mike
do you register the bike to the owner or rider ?

Nah, 'tis V10/39!
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

PostSubject: Re: BHR registration numbers   BHR registration numbers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:12 am

Steve the name aganist V10/39 is Dave Hughs ???? Anyway you have the card!
Back to top Go down
Chuckit

Chuckit

PostSubject: Re: BHR registration numbers   BHR registration numbers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:26 pm

Ah, I'll have to talk to Gerry about that. It would have belonged to Dave at the time and had Andy Checkly's engine in, I bought it shortly after it was registered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BHR registration numbers   BHR registration numbers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BHR registration numbers
Page 1 of 1