BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bantam building bug bites

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paul t

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-25

bantam building bug bites Empty
PostSubject: bantam building bug bites   bantam building bug bites Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:37 am

Hi Bantam racers, I went to Lydden last year with my Friend Nick B ,we wandered around the Paddock, and he showed me all these amazing little bikes and fanatical people, and he started the bug bite, Come Bantam Racing he said. And That gave me the closed season to think about it. Next thing it's march 5th and we are off work for a day's holiday, and on the way to Mallory Park ,for the season's 1st practice day.We spent the day changing this and that on his bike ,and some of the same fanatical (and very friendly) people appeared again. I had a Great day and felt very welcome thank you All.
Unfortunatly there now appears to be a problem, as i have found myself the owner of a D14 frame and lots of ideas, and Nick B ! with more idea's and help so let the building begin. I will keep you updated on my progress and will be trying to pick up help and info from you at meetings
Look forward to seeing you at Mallory at Easter
Paul t
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

bantam building bug bites Empty
PostSubject: Re: bantam building bug bites   bantam building bug bites Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi Paul,
Well we all wish you well with the build, and I know Nick will help with as much as he can, and there is always other help in the paddock and on the forum.
See you at Mallory on Easter Monday! rabbit
Alan
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com

bantam building bug bites
Page 1 of 1