BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mallory...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Mallory... Empty
PostSubject: Mallory...   Mallory... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:20 am

On Easter Monday in a weeks time we are in race 7 and 18. The Zip scooters are at the back of our grid and leave after a time delay. Also get your entry in for Three Sisters early as the circuit has a small grid and if we are with another class its first come first served!!
Mike
Back to top Go down
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Mallory... Empty
PostSubject: Time delays - real or imaginary   Mallory... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:31 am

Funny, last time we had an official "time delay" in our split grid was first Bantam race of last meeting of the year at Cadwell.

Gerry Daine walked down the side of the grid to (I thought) hold us for 2nd fall of the flag, and woof everyone except me went at the first drop of the flag!

So Mike, I'll only believe it when I see it! But thought of those Zip scooters beating us to Gerrards will be sufficient incentive if theres no delay.
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Mallory... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mallory...   Mallory... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:39 am

Yes Pete quite right! Once under starters orders if no ones there with a "WAIT" board you go..... But we are at the front of the grid any how?
Back to top Go down

Mallory... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mallory...   Mallory... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:56 pm

Hopefully they will leave a fairly long gap , say half a lap around 35 seconds, that should allow both us and the scooters to go at least the first three laps before the leaders catch the back of the other group by which time we are usually fairly well spread out and the risk of an incident due to charging through a pack diminished.
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Mallory... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mallory...   Mallory... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:41 am

Well eighteen entries at Mallory Wow!! Shame not as many finished but i suppose all our bikes are "works in progress". I'm hoping to have two 125 bantams at 3 sisters one to race and one to set up!? The grid at 3 sisters is 20 so if we had 18 again? We'd have our own Race!!
Here's hoping......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mallory... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mallory...   Mallory... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mallory...
Page 1 of 1