BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cadwell....

Go down 
+4
michaelbrown
1bantamcloser2divorce
alan
mjpowell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Cadwell.... Empty
PostSubject: Cadwell....   Cadwell.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:38 am

Hi all ... just like to say what an excellent meeting Cadwell was today both on and off the track.... Great to see old riders about paying a visit, hopefully sorting out Parade rides at Lydden - Mark Carkeek included.
Peter T good riding - looks like i'll have too 'up my game'? Thanks to Michael Brown for doing a lot of testing on my 003 Evo engine - Cheers And lastly Great to see Phil Betty with such a positive mind set and his smiling face !!
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Cadwell.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadwell....   Cadwell.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 pm

He must be getting better fast! I note he couldn't resist showing everyone in the bar on Saturday evening!
Bet the X Ray is a bit spectacular!
Alan
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com
1bantamcloser2divorce

1bantamcloser2divorce

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Cadwell.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadwell....   Cadwell.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Thanks very much to Robbie Brown and Tom Miller for taking the time to answer all of my questions on building up a bantam. It was great to be given so much information. Now it's time to roll up my sleeves!
Great racing action too.
Thanks again,
Andy
Back to top Go down
michaelbrown

michaelbrown

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Cadwell.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadwell....   Cadwell.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:14 am

Had a great weekend even tho bike went bad Crying or Very sad well nice to see phill there in good spirits and seeing ted there was good to see also... mike I would like to say thanks to you aswell for trusting me tho ridding you evo engine lol shame it had a nice looking fairing on so I couldn't ride it had as I wouldn't of wanted to reck the paint work well hope to see some more running engines at lydden see u all soon
Back to top Go down
mike redhead

mike redhead

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Cadwell.... Empty
PostSubject: Re Cadwell   Cadwell.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Just like to add my thoughts to the proceedings it was, as you all say fantastic to see Phil in the paddock, and in the bar giving everyone "high fours" on Saturday night.

Congratulations Mike on your win in the Richard Powell, and congratulations to both yourself and Peter for putting on some fantastic racing, Iwas a rather reluctant spectator for the first race but still enjoyed it immensely, although my view was slightly obscured the commentary more than made up for it, Brilliant!

Sorry Ted I was having a "mare" would have loved to have spent more time chatting.

looking forward to Lydden, hopefully the bikes will be running abit better, bring it on!
Back to top Go down
phil betty

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Cadwell.... Empty
PostSubject: re cadwell   Cadwell.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:45 pm

was great to see all of you at cadwell. lots of excitement as always. spent most of day wishing i was out there with you all. cant wait for lydden, where i hope to spanner on josie for miki.
Back to top Go down
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Cadwell.... Empty
PostSubject: Speedy recovery   Cadwell.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:21 am

Hi Phil,

Was good to see you around the paddock, and in the bar of course. Hope the recovery continues and the typing doesnt suffer - I'm a 2 finger man myself!

Good to see Derek Betts too. Not kept abreast of your posts Derek, but do you plan to be out next season? Or this?

Regards to all

Pete
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Cadwell.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadwell....   Cadwell.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:01 am

Hello Peter,
I did not disturb you at Cadwell !
I could see you were taking some quiet time in the back of yer van, I presume to get your mind "set up" for the approching race what turned out to be a thriller, "it was great to watch".

I have been trying to make it "this season", I am almost there, the likley event, is Pembrey, I'm hoping to make it with Dad's old bike that I started my race career on.

But its taking time, Brian White has kindly agreed to make a new liner for the bike I raced last in about 2000, just incase.

saddened to hear the news on George.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cadwell.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadwell....   Cadwell.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cadwell....
Page 1 of 1