BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Congratulations on the 50th Aniversary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johnSbantam

johnSbantam

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Congratulations on the 50th Aniversary Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations on the 50th Aniversary   Congratulations on the 50th Aniversary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Congratulations to all current and past Bantam racers on achieving the 50th Anniversary. Please pass on our best wishes to all those we have met, followed, admired, have helped and shared developments with. It is a great achievement indeed that that the humble little war reparation is still being used in such a magnificent and fun manner.

Sorry, we can not be with you at Lydden to share in the celebration ( perhaps Alan B is relieved his bike might return intact this time! )

Kindest Regards

Bantam John, Captain Bain, Les Harris

aka Rooster Racing Team (NZ)
Back to top Go down
johnSbantam

johnSbantam

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Congratulations on the 50th Aniversary   Congratulations on the 50th Aniversary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Could any one please enlighten a technologically impaired person how to insert a photo as part of a message ?
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations on the 50th Aniversary   Congratulations on the 50th Aniversary Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:29 am

Thanks to Mary for organising the '50th Celebration'. I think it was a great day, meeting riders i remember racing and also riders I'd only heard stories about or read their name on trophies. I was busy fettling 003 most of the weekend so didn't have much time to mix!?
The tent full of photo's t-shirts and memories... wow
Thx again
Regards Mike
Back to top Go down
Colin Hall

Colin Hall

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations on the 50th Aniversary   Congratulations on the 50th Aniversary Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:28 am

Many thanks to Mary and her team at Lydden and to Pete Tibbitts for the loan of his Bantam.
Hard to think that the last reunion was five years ago and even harder to note that some of you never stopped. Sorry not to have stayed on but I had to get back for my ‘surprise’ sixtieth birthday party - not a bad way to start a new decade. Fortunately I did not fall off otherwise I would have got it in the neck from Pete and then Elaine.
Colin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations on the 50th Aniversary   Congratulations on the 50th Aniversary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations on the 50th Aniversary
Page 1 of 1