BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sports pics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

sports pics Empty
PostSubject: sports pics   sports pics Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:51 am

just seen on face book that Russ might not be doing any of our meetings this year???? is this true?? i cant get on bhr site to see any posts there but if this is true i will be a real shame. i know i have not spent a fortune with them (mainly as i don't have it) but he is still a good character to have around and not to mention can take a bloody good pic.

Is this the case?, if so its not just the bantams tat lose out its the hole club, and on a Monday after a meeting getting on the net and looking at all the top pics of racing from the weekend is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sport-Pics

Sport-Pics

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-12-02

sports pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports pics   sports pics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:36 am

Hi Guys,

I am sorry to say, but it is true that I will not be attending any BHR meetings this season (or any other probably).

There are not one but several reasons why I have decided not to continue, but lets just say that a small group of individuals spoilt it for the rest of you.

Being an ex Bantam racer the Bantams have always been a number one interest for me in BHR, and I will miss you.

Things move on I'm afraid and if my Dad taught me one thing in life it is only go where you are wanted. Make of that what you will.

Good luck for the coming season and I will keep an eye on the results with interest.

Rusty
Back to top Go down
http://www.sport-pics.co.uk
Ned

Ned

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-01-11

sports pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports pics   sports pics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:14 am

Sorry to hear this Russ. I always intended to seek you out for a rabbit at the few meetings I've been to, but never got round to it.

Sport-Pics wrote:
Hi Guys, my Dad taught me one thing in life it is only go where you are wanted. Rusty

Russ he forgot to tell you - It can be terrific going where your not wanted.
If it's the husband that doesn't want you there, but his wife does. I love you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sports pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports pics   sports pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sports pics
Page 1 of 1