BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

breaking news - nude Bantam riders caught before streaking"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derek

Derek

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2007-06-15

breaking news - nude Bantam riders caught before streaking" Empty
PostSubject: breaking news - nude Bantam riders caught before streaking"    breaking news - nude Bantam riders caught before streaking" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:27 am

Sadly a brave plot was uncovered recently, and foiled, this plot was a publicity stunt, in order to further the cause of formula Bantam racing and was due to take place at a large festival in front of many thousands of people, this publicity stunt, had a lot going for it, and had been organised with incredible secrecy by a number of lets say, enthusiastic supporters to expand the formula bantam ranks.

the plot - captured a great deal of interest from a number of major, sponsors and a national news paper, this is no wind up, a number of keenly chosen/volunteers were to ride nude at the above festival, however due to health and safety issues, it could have invalidated the events insurance, for this reason and this reason only the chosen few, decided not to go ahead with the publicity stunt.

This is a shame as this would or could have been a great publicity stunt for the event and the formula bantam cause.

Under strict instructions I'm sworn to secrecy, and so are the merry men and one woman, who were to take part in this nude bantam streak stunt, however you all know "I can not keep a secret", but only until after the event. After then you can be sure I will be spilling the beans as to who these brave gladiators who were to take part.

kind regards Derek
Back to top Go down

breaking news - nude Bantam riders caught before streaking"
Page 1 of 1