BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which bantam riders/bikes have you ran over??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Which bantam riders/bikes have you ran over?? Empty
PostSubject: Which bantam riders/bikes have you ran over??   Which bantam riders/bikes have you ran over?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:07 am

I feel this may be the only post on this thread?
1983 Richard Howell - Cadwell club harpin
1990 Brian White - Cadwell chacine at the bottom of the mountain left right left no longer in use thank God!!
2005? Ted Smith - Lydden Devils Elbow
2008 Phil Bettys bike - Cadwell Coppice

Its all part of lifes rich tapestry......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which bantam riders/bikes have you ran over??   Which bantam riders/bikes have you ran over?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Alan Brown came off just in front of me at the hairpin at Lydden, but despite my best efforts I couldnt get him, he moves fast pretty for an elderly gent

Sure he would have been worth at least 10 points

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Which bantam riders/bikes have you ran over??   Which bantam riders/bikes have you ran over?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:11 am

Well James Cook went sideways at Croft the other year, and despite swinging my leg wildly at his rear end I didn't score a single point!
Alan
What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com
afm160

afm160

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Which bantam riders/bikes have you ran over??   Which bantam riders/bikes have you ran over?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:23 am

Mike,

Does trying to punt me off by driving into back of me at the hairpin at Pembrey count on your score board, probably not as i stayed on and you fell and i just thought the bike had gone sideways a bit so put foot down to straighten up then tucked head back down and carried on with bits hanging off bike.

Andy
Back to top Go down
http://www.afmoulden.co.uk
phil betty

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: passenger quiery   Which bantam riders/bikes have you ran over?? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Does my latest exploit count as running myself over. If not you'll just have to put down for taking mike's back wheel out at mallory hairpin in 2008[?]
Back to top Go down
mike redhead

mike redhead

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: which bantam riders bike have you run over   Which bantam riders/bikes have you ran over?? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:26 am

In the same vain as Phil, think I should put my hand up to running over myself at the three Sisters meeting Last Sunday, you can check out the results of my moment of lack of concentration @ bikepics.smugmug.com three sisters 2010 page 55 frames 095-5215 and 5216, theres always someone there with a camera when you dont want one LOL

Glad your feeling better Phil let me know if you want any Poole's pies!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which bantam riders/bikes have you ran over??   Which bantam riders/bikes have you ran over?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which bantam riders/bikes have you ran over??
Page 1 of 1