BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Terry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Pickering

Edward Pickering

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Terry Empty
PostSubject: Terry   Terry Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Terry Db6_zps82c507bd

Terry Db5_zpsf429c6f8

Terry Db4_zps3613af32

Last edited by Edward Pickering on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trevor Amos

Number of posts : 939
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry   Terry Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:18 pm

Nice pictures Derek,
Easy to tell the ex Bantam men , they`re all the old guys ! Looking at the Aprilia clone barrel confirms the notion that large area/volume trans. ducts are not necessary, even for a 50hp+ 125cc engine. I`m tempted to say I told you so, but that would be appalling self aggrandisement and in conflict with my innate modesty ! ?

Terrific machine Derek , I`m full of envy, ( another dreadful character trait ) makes Steve`s RS look pedestrian by comparison, and doubly so on the track .

Cheers, Trevor
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry   Terry Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:40 am

Hi Trevor

The cylinder is not a clone, its an original, from approx. 2006, Jan has face book messaged me, to tell me there is a better spec cylinder, with bigger front/rear transfer ducts ! anyway this bike from an earlier year won the Cataluña championship with Luke Mossy regularly beating young Bradle, and Marques. I have the rostrum photo's to prove it. Luke has just returned to racing in BSB 600 super sports, after a long lay off from a terrible accident/injury, he is relatively unknown in the uk, so be interesting to see how he gets on who picks him up, he was 4th at Assen his first race back, Saturday race Silverstone he was second, and he won the next on the Sunday, a thriller.

Anyway Trevor I have invited Ed and Maclolm as guests to come and join me and the teams at the next and final 2013 BSB round at Brand Hatch, I would like to extend that invitation to you also, we have plenty of room, so PM me, you are very welcome to join us.

Steve was great fun, and his bike was no slouch, the speed trap figures proved that, mind you kind of think I would be quicker on it, its an achievement to qualify this class is so dammed competitive, especially with those front 5 MOTO 3's so quick but at 80/90k they should be, so I'm sure, your never too old "you know"!!.

kind regards Derek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry   Terry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terry
Page 1 of 1