BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For Sale:- Starter Pack or Project?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
les2012

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-12-15

For Sale:- Starter Pack or Project? Empty
PostSubject: For Sale:- Starter Pack or Project?   For Sale:- Starter Pack or Project? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 11:13 pm

Hi All, I'm having a clear out. Bantam rolling chassis,(I think early 125 swinging arm frame in good nick).
With alloy wheels-Honda forks-disc brake-bars-Itom long tank- seat-(both need a good rub down and paint job) and fitting, comes with a set of close ratio gears- Todd head £500 the lot ono.

If anyone wants a Honda RS125 fairing in need of a small repair and screen they can have it. All this is collect of cause.

If interested call me, my number is on other recent posts or PM me.

Les2012
Back to top Go down
dansofield550

dansofield550

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: For Sale:- Starter Pack or Project?   For Sale:- Starter Pack or Project? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 10:18 am

sounds good les ,
Back to top Go down
les2012

PostSubject: Starter Pack    For Sale:- Starter Pack or Project? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 9:45 pm

Forgot to mention there is a small flywheel 100mm longstroke crank assembly with Alpha rod (needs new big end but I have a new rod, big end and pin all to go with the starter pack ect.

Les.
Back to top Go down
les2012

PostSubject: starter pack or project   For Sale:- Starter Pack or Project? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:26 pm

along with the frame, tank, seat, wheels, forks, gears and head I'm adding the alloy cast barrel and head I think is by Tom Miller, so should make a good winter project for someone. Any interest call me or PM me.

I take this opportunity, If it's not to early, to wish you all a merry christmas and prosperous and successful new year.

Les2012.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Sale:- Starter Pack or Project?   For Sale:- Starter Pack or Project? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Sale:- Starter Pack or Project?
Page 1 of 1