BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robbie Strint Star!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Robbie Strint Star! Empty
PostSubject: Robbie Strint Star!   Robbie Strint Star! Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 4:22 am

Well Done Robbie on your national success at the Thunder Sprint Event last weekend ! (was it 3rd?) Did you do the course quicker than Jim Redman ? What is it like riding the most powerful bantam made to date ? How do you cope with the power delivery ? Gear up so its not so aggressive ? Tell us the secret of your success ?
Regards Mike
Back to top Go down
ROBBIE

ROBBIE

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Strint Star!   Robbie Strint Star! Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 10:42 pm

Hi Mike,
Firstly, this is how you spell SPRINT Razz Did not get to Jim Redman times, but not far off he done a 26.06 I did 26.63 in practice, but when i went to do my runs in the afternoon it was pissing down with rain. Rolling Eyes Came about 20th overall, but did better than Jonathan Rea and Ryuichi Kiyonari Laughing Took some advice on traction control from HM Plant team about spining up back wheel Laughing on my bike as you can see from picture
Robbie Strint Star! 100_3183
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Spelling   Robbie Strint Star! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 2:59 am

Hi Robbie many thanks your right it is 'sprint' much appreciated. Bye the way its 'did' not 'done' reference Jim Redmans time ... Anyway I digress..

Great to see Ryuichi Kiyonanari on your bant - I bet he's never been on a bike with so many advertising banners? Can HM Plant lend you traction control? I understand you suffer from a lot of rear end trouble? On your bike; what with all them horses ?

Can Kiyonanari or his mum advise you on a gearing for Croft ?

Regards Mike See you at Cadwell tommorrow.....
Back to top Go down
tonydavis

tonydavis

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Strint Star!   Robbie Strint Star! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:08 am

ROBBIE wrote:
Hi Mike,
Firstly, this is how you spell SPRINT Razz Did not get to Jim Redman times, but not far off he done a 26.06 I did 26.63 in practice, but when i went to do my runs in the afternoon it was pissing down with rain. Rolling Eyes Came about 20th overall, but did better than Jonathan Rea and Ryuichi Kiyonari Laughing Took some advice on traction control from HM Plant team about spining up back wheel Laughing on my bike as you can see from picture
Robbie Strint Star! 100_3183

That pictures just top notch Robbie, love it Very Happy

Bikes looking good with all that sponsorship, make sure you use plenty of the good stuff on them nuts and bolts, the stick you'd get if one came undone Embarassed

Catch you later Robbie

Tony
Back to top Go down
ROBBIE

ROBBIE

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Strint Star!   Robbie Strint Star! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:54 am

Gearing sorted out for Croft, asked Jeeves Laughing Laughing After taking me 3 hrs to load 1st pic, i have now got the hang of it. More pic from thundersprint, so watch out robbie u never know what pics will appear Laughing Laughing Embarassed LOU.
Robbie Strint Star! 100_3184

Robbie Strint Star! 100_3180
Back to top Go down
ROBBIE

ROBBIE

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Strint Star!   Robbie Strint Star! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:15 am

Just found this post some of the new members would not of seen this look below
Back to top Go down
ROBBIE

ROBBIE

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Strint Star!   Robbie Strint Star! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:20 am

This is the bantam 175 engine that I am racing now was built in January 2007
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Strint Star!   Robbie Strint Star! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie Strint Star!
Page 1 of 1