BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bike trailer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

bike trailer Empty
PostSubject: bike trailer   bike trailer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:50 am

anybody interested in a 1 bike box trailer and can pick up from enfield before 10/4/11 let me know.
Back to top Go down
Edward Pickering

Edward Pickering

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-02-19

bike trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bike trailer   bike trailer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:55 am

Hi Ian,

How much are you looking for it?

Eddie
Back to top Go down

bike trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bike trailer   bike trailer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:54 am

make a offer its my sponsors old trailer and needs to get get rid as moving house and has no need for it as no longer has a bike. From what i can remember its a 1 bike box trailer pointed at front square at back 2 rear doors with ramp jockey wheel and lights.needs new tyres but apart from that hold be fine.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2007-06-15

bike trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bike trailer   bike trailer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:19 pm

I think it would be good to have a completely seperate adds facility to place adds " a for sale board" not on the forum but on the home page ?, this advantage to this is it would direct people to the appropriate facility, and not be lost when it becomes frenzied posting.

also be a good way to allow new or potential/ future racers to look at past items for sale, allowing an idea on what items can cost to get done. while i'm more than aware these are not particularly good times Bantam Racing can if you wish still be a cheap if not cheaper than mosts formula's / classes to compete and ride in.

blow ups /breakages are as costly no matter what the class, as with Bantam's I feel can be more costly in time, with low to moderate costs for the parts, I still feel the gearbox issue is not the issue most talk about on lac of availability, - besides Dad had one gearbox for seventeen years before we got a spare, same gear box in the bike i will be starting this season, with the only change being top gear, and the mainshaft slider.

anyone agree or disagree with this ?.

Derek
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

bike trailer Empty
PostSubject: For Sale Area   bike trailer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Hi Derek,
I have added a "For Sale" area to the Bantam Forum Site, Hope it gets used!
Alan
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com
Derek

Derek

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2007-06-15

bike trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bike trailer   bike trailer Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:13 am

Hi al I think its spot a great job,

know where is that list of items getting in the way/taking up too much space in the shed.

my dad must have a shed load of items.

Regds Derek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bike trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: bike trailer   bike trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bike trailer
Page 1 of 1