BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2nd test for John bass

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
john bass

john bass

Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2006-12-06

2nd test for John bass Empty
PostSubject: 2nd test for John bass   2nd test for John bass Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Test entry for log in problems
Alan
Back to top Go down
http://t-online.de
john bass

john bass

PostSubject: It worked!   2nd test for John bass Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Yippee!
I´m back...
Thought I´d been drummed out...

For being --
Too long...

Messages too long...

Messages too clever and too long ...

Messages too cocky, too clever and too long....

By now most have stopped reading so I´ll go on with a bit more:-

Wonderful pic of John Sawer, Peter contributed -- must have been in my time of being in Montreal....

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: 2nd test for John bass   2nd test for John bass Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:52 pm

John,
Either:
1. I seem to keep needing to put your password and username back into the system.
2. Or (more likely)... Your computor or server has glitches.
This is not the first probs you have had like this, so report any trauma to me when it happens!
Cheers,
Alan
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com
john bass

john bass

PostSubject: Sorry Alan!   2nd test for John bass Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:41 am

Humble apologies `cos I think it is my URL or whatever you call it that interfaces my server with the Internet. I tried the name & password as you suggested and the message came up that I was NOT me. john bass is not you it said ...
I tried again and the message came back that the password was wrong.

So when I tried a 3rd time I was thinking, "... it´s that Alan -- he´s gone off me..." but a message came up in Deutsch which asked if I wanted to use this new password -- which was my old password -- of course I said yes, and so it was I got back.... Please forgive me, Alan, for thinking that which I thought above....

It has happened on several other occasions. Some old army buddies who are deep into Facebook tried to get me onto that site. I kept telling them I have no Friends but the site kept sending messages saying that I have 4 Friends asking for me to talk to them on Facebook. I was able to -- just the once -- but after that it was continual rejection.

I wonder if its just because I am here in Germany or if any UK Bantam posters have the same trouble??

Of course! it could be this keyboard -- it is the fourth I´ve had since I got a new PC....

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
john bass

john bass

PostSubject: Glitch yesterday...   2nd test for John bass Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:30 am

Could not get into the site yesterday morning -- now I think about it this seems to be a regular Monday morning thing.
It was yesterday evening when I keyed in the title that I went straight onto the site after having given my name & password for the 4th time that day.
It´s got to be this end and my Compter-Buff of a neighbour thinks it is my Security system doing it somehow...??
This time I came straight on -- no name & password crap -- splatt! I was on...
Thanks & Cheers Alan!
JayBee.
Back to top Go down
Mick Jones

Mick Jones

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: 2nd test for John bass   2nd test for John bass Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:26 am

Definately a nut loose on the keyboard mate lol!
Back to top Go down
john bass

john bass

PostSubject: Yippeee!   2nd test for John bass Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Weird weird weird and B... frustrating.

This time was the last time -- I said, two day ago, I cannot log-on and someone is worm-infecting poor old JayBee´s personal computer ... and I shall never say another word on the Bantam Racing Forum.

There I was all prepared to tell Derek that some of us were lucky with the clever theory learning bit but that alone doesn´t make us REAL engineers, that by my calcs Mick Scutt had melted his cylinder head and Trevor that Loop Scavenging spoils the chance of a swirling Bantam combustion chamber --
and the B..... thing kept telling me I was not me and that as someone else I was using the wrong password -- I could not log-in or log-on -- I got all nasty, belted the missus, kicked the cat, chucked rubbish all over next-door´s motorbike and only just avoided a run-in with Fritz, the local Politzist ....

But now I am back -- (bluddy pity! I heard in the background) and now I´ve forgotten what I was going to say ....

Cheers Alan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd test for John bass   2nd test for John bass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd test for John bass
Page 1 of 1