BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well done Nick.

Go down 
+5
Edward Pickering
mjpowell
mike redhead
Derek
Mick Potter
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mick Potter

Mick Potter

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Well done Nick. Empty
PostSubject: Well done Nick.   Well done Nick. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:52 am

Congratulations Nick on your peerless four wins. You made the rest of us look slow.
A good bike well ridden.
Will you please slow down so that we also ran’s don’t look so bad.
Mick.
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Well done Nick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done Nick.   Well done Nick. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:33 am

congratulations Nick, great style, and nice with it.

I will make the time to do my race /update / report as I see it.

But simply the racing was busy/grand the weather cold, but I really enjoyed it.

Many thanks to those for giving me the little bit of extra room that was needed at times especially with no front brake in the last race.!

Mike Readhead -sorry "I apparently" moved over on the last lap, and last corner that never gave you the opportunity to come through, but as you came through there on the previouse two laps,! so as you say I used your line, and hid my speed from the air pin on the previouse two laps out of the air pin so I new it would be tight, but I could not stop that young un, who was flying and clean, well done to him, what a great and enjoyable race, best one of the weekend.

my full report messers - potter, brown senior, scut senior and juniro, Mcdonald. ! comming soon. ( all full of honest fun comments)

regards Derek
Back to top Go down
mike redhead

mike redhead

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Well done Nick. Empty
PostSubject: Re Well done Nick   Well done Nick. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Here Here!!!, Absolutley brilliant Nick,well earned, and what an advert for Bantam racing, really enjoyed my return to the best racing club in the world , twelve months off and two stone on, well bit of work in progress there I blame Robbie for introducing me to McDonalds LOL, Derek, no complaints from me, really enjoyed the scrap with yourself and Rob, just shouldnt have showed my hand so early in that last race!
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Well done Nick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done Nick.   Well done Nick. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Great performance Nick - absolutely flawless! And what style... Well Done!
Back to top Go down
Edward Pickering

Edward Pickering

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Well done Nick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done Nick.   Well done Nick. Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:22 am

Well done Nick, very well deserved.

Eddie
Back to top Go down
john bass

john bass

Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Well done Nick. Empty
PostSubject: Yes indeed!!   Well done Nick. Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

Yes indeed -- well done Nick! I seem to remember reading Nick telling of being blown away by two well-knowns this time last year (perhaps a month later?) . Revenge is sweet ey? and me writing back -- trying to cheer up the poor boy... I wish I´d been there to see it ... The video I have of Nick & Ian battling for the Launchbury Trophy at Lydden has me thinking one or the other´s going to fall off -- even though I´ve played it several times already.

And this last beating-up of 250s as well!! -- must promote Bantams in the eyes of the vintage enthusiasts.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://t-online.de

Well done Nick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done Nick.   Well done Nick. Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:58 am

Well done Nick 4 very good rides and well deserved wins.

Back to top Go down
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Well done Nick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done Nick.   Well done Nick. Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:54 am

Very Happy Yes, well done Nick. I'm so pleased you are getting the hang of the machine, and well done for carrying on with development.

All the best for Snetterton

Pete
Back to top Go down
phil betty

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Well done Nick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done Nick.   Well done Nick. Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:08 am

Well done Nick. Shame i wasn't close enough to see any more of you than than the start of 3 of the races. I missed your signs to me. We'll see if i can be a bit closer at Snetterton. But i'm not holding my breath !
Back to top Go down
Nick B

Nick B

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Well done Nick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done Nick.   Well done Nick. Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:16 am

Good evening gentlemen,
thanks to everyone for their kind comments, it was one of those meetings where i hit the sweet spot early and kept it going.
I think most people appeared to have a few issues so it held them back.
What was nice was to beat all the ducs in 2 races aswell, showing just how well a good race bantam can go.
Cheers, see u all at Snetterton. Nick
Back to top Go down
john bass

john bass

Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Well done Nick. Empty
PostSubject: Jahwoll!   Well done Nick. Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Now Nick (MY Boy!) remember what I said last year about this time -- cheer up, be optimistic....You really should take notice -- and have respect for -- your elders!!

Now you gotta do it again at Snetterton -- all the best!

Cheers!

JayBee.
Back to top Go down
http://t-online.de
Sponsored content

Well done Nick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done Nick.   Well done Nick. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well done Nick.
Page 1 of 1