BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post Cadwell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Post Cadwell Empty
PostSubject: Post Cadwell   Post Cadwell Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:46 am

Following Cadwell- any news on the Bantam register? and Michael where's the bantam helmet camera footage?
Back to top Go down
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Post Cadwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Cadwell   Post Cadwell Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:19 am

Yes Mike, the camera was a good idea. I was thinking about mounting a camera on a bike but then the safety regulations kicked in No

Tim
Back to top Go down
michaelbrown

michaelbrown

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Post Cadwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Cadwell   Post Cadwell Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 am

Sorry mike but to cut a long storie short I didn't get it to work...... BUT!! Whith the knowledge I know now :-) then we will have plenty off footage next year. Regards michael. And gust like to say well done to my old man for pulling it off over the last two meetings to beat me and wel done to mike to getting the 125 trophie back after his trophie cuboard probally missed it this season !!
Back to top Go down
Mick Potter

Mick Potter

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Post Cadwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Cadwell   Post Cadwell Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:41 am

Hi All
Ted has told me that my idea of a Bantam register went down well during your chat at Cadwell. I am very willing to keep the details of all known racing Bantams for the club so that we can try to stop bikes disappearing off our radar. There must be many a racing Bantam laying under a tarpaulin or at the back of a shed somewhere waiting for a new owner.
If I can keep the details of all known owners and their bike or bikes, whether racing or dormant (hopefully I can collect some unknown bikes) if someone is serious about racing with us we can introduce them to potential seller.
If you are willing for me to keep your and your bikes details please send me an E,mail, leave me a personal message, post here, see me at a meeting or phone/text 07733284806. If you wish to to keep your details private please tell me so that any information you give my will be for my eyes only. If you wish to stay private I will send you the details of anyone wishing to contact you and leave it up to you to contact them if you wish.
It is up to you what information you want on the register and what you want kept private.

suggested information.
Personal details
Name
Address
Phone No
Mobile Phone No
E,mail
Bike details
VMCC bike registration No
Engine size
Air/Water cooled
and any relevant information
Racing or dormant
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Post Cadwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Cadwell   Post Cadwell Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:40 am

Mick whats your email address?
Back to top Go down
Mick Potter

Mick Potter

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Post Cadwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Cadwell   Post Cadwell Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:48 am

My E,mail address is,

potter.cheltenham@blueyonder.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post Cadwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Cadwell   Post Cadwell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Cadwell
Page 1 of 1