BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alan Brown

Go down 
+12
Nick B
nigel breeze
pushrod
mike redhead
ROBBIE
mjpowell
johnSbantam
tonydavis
Tim Partington
SteveF
ptibbitt125
bennion
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ptibbitt125

ptibbitt125

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Alan Brown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Is he on line yet?   Alan Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:18 am

Alan is now faces with 6 weeks of inactivity, sorry , recuperation. Just wondered if you can get to a pc alan?
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Alan Brown   Alan Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:15 am

Dropped round to see Alan tonight - he is very positive in outlook and say's he'l get on the forum soon...

If anyone is in the area? Give him a call and drop in !
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Alan Brown   Alan Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:12 am

To all my well wishers and friends,
At long last I can sit at a computor and tap away! Many thanks to all my well wishers for keeping tabs of progress after my accident, I am on a steady mend at the moment and it will be sometime to return to work as I have some way to go before I could drive, but it will happen!
However I will no longer be safe to race motorcyles anymore as the rather serious spinal injury leaves me open to the very likely possibility of permanent paralysis, so instead I will be at all the meetings in a different disguise, and will also continue development of my bantam which someone else will ride for me.
I will continue to do the web site and forum as before and have also been in some small discussion with Gerry Daine as to helping the club in other ways as well.
Many thanks to all for your support, and I hope one or two will drop in when you can and releive the boredom of being stuck in for the moment!
Alan
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com
Tim Partington

Tim Partington

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Alan Brown   Alan Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:57 pm

It's good to hear that you are back home. Sorry to hear you will be hanging up the leathers but knowing you I am sure you will find plenty to keep you busy.

Just a small piece of advice though.....do stay away from daytime television...it is not for the faint hearted and will only slow down the recovery process Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alan Brown   Alan Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alan Brown
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2