BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OBM Racer Profile!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

OBM Racer Profile!! Empty
PostSubject: OBM Racer Profile!!   OBM Racer Profile!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:17 am

Old Bike Mart is out!! And this months 'Star' is none other than:-

Peter Tibbitts!! Another great write by Graham 'Scribe' Lawlor Pics by Russ (Sport-pics) and Graham....

An excellent piece of journalism and publicity for us. Thanks very much you two...

Pete I've half read it, very interesting stuff - will comment after a good read !!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Edward Pickering

Edward Pickering

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: OBM Racer Profile!!   OBM Racer Profile!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:47 am

A very good read and great pictures,

Eddie
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: OBM Racer Profile!!   OBM Racer Profile!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:43 pm

what a great job this Graham guy has done,

Very very good marketing- which one of you geniuses masterminded this marketing koo.

Its a shame they didn't get a better shot of Peter, I mean they could have at least got the best side.!

FORUM
Blimey the forum is quiet, you all busy ! making your for sale lists of used or discarded goodies,

Brian must have loads of alloy barrels? for a start must be one of the number one purchases, what about it Brian! you going to show the list you gave me, great items and good value.

AL'S new for sale's or wanted area, I think is great don't be shy and post that item.

great job Al.

Derek
Back to top Go down
mjpowell

mjpowell

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: OBM Racer Profile!!   OBM Racer Profile!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:05 pm

The answer Derek is..... Graham

I think Graham got Pete's good side??!

and that classic Pete tucked in round charlies is one of Russ's (is that correct gramma?)

Mike
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: OBM Racer Profile!!   OBM Racer Profile!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:21 pm

yes I agree the story /shot round charlie's is just super supr -great Marketing for the class.

shame no mention of forum - www.bsabantamracing.co.uk!

good side bad side, I was talking about the picture of peter with his trophy and the "pink shirt" !. I just realised what's spoiling the shot "his missing helmet with dark visor." !

check your PM post today!

the forum is quiet ! think they are all in the shed tinkering.!

talk soon.

regards Derek

Back to top Go down
scribe

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: OBM Racer Profile!!   OBM Racer Profile!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Thanks for your feedback and positive remarks. For some time Tim Britton (OBM Editor) has generously provided Rusty and me with a page (sometimes two) in each edition to cover Classic and Historic/Vintage road racing. For much of the year that is taken up with race reports but over the winter it gives us the opportunity to cover some "human interest" stories and we both felt that Pete would be a worthy subject. It's back to race reports for the next edition and remember I'm always interested to have any interesting news from the Banty Boys

See you all at Mallory, Graham Lawlor
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: OBM Racer Profile!!   OBM Racer Profile!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:39 am

Hi Graham

I think I said most of the important things in my last posts about your news article but it is truly a great job.

Many thanks

Regards Derek
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

PostSubject: Re: OBM Racer Profile!!   OBM Racer Profile!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:01 am

"O" I think the Photo's are fantastic too."

regds Derek
Back to top Go down
Sport-Pics

Sport-Pics

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: OBM Racer Profile!!   OBM Racer Profile!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:36 am

Thank you Derek, sadly there won't be any more from me.

Rusty
Back to top Go down
http://www.sport-pics.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OBM Racer Profile!!   OBM Racer Profile!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OBM Racer Profile!!
Page 1 of 1